Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to drive this girl to suicide because she told me she got a boyfriend then ghosted me, what are your most nastiest, hurtful insults?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
-
10d 20h 54m
She is a chad worshipping dumbass, I want her gone. She has a multitude of mental health problems including depression. I wanna tell her how much of a worthless bitch she is. Tell me all your most disgusting roasts and insults. I will bully this bitch into suicide and I will kill her tall and white boyfriend if he says anything about it, all in Minecraft pvp of course. I love video games.

She also told me about her first time having sex and that the guy was 6 inches long. I didn’t need to know this, she never once offered her hot box for me, yet had the audacity to say “I’m not ugly”. and I talked for her for a while and she now dates some white tall fag while she treated me like a child and ghosted me all the time. How disrespectful, she will pay.

sub human

sub human

the wizard of loneliness
★★★★★
37d 9h 17m
you are gonna just have to get rid of her the hard way dude. foids don't die from suicide. statistic prove it

VainHireling

VainHireling

The Angel Of Apocalypse
★★★
20d 18h 19m
you are gonna just have to get rid of her the hard way dude. foids don't die from suicide. statistic prove it
Shiksas don't like hearing about how gross their menstruation is.

aznlosercel

aznlosercel

Greycel
21h 36m
i think backhanded compliments probably get to foids the most tbh

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
53d 4h 50m
Lmao if you think one ugly incel is gonna make a difference. She has thousands of Chadlite orbiters.

Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
168d 8h 31m
this user glows :feelsLSD:

D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
NoTommERow

NoTommERow

Major
★★
17d 9h 55m
She is a chad worshipping dumbass, I want her gone. She has a multitude of mental health problems including depression. I wanna tell her how much of a worthless bitch she is. Tell me all your most disgusting roasts and insults. I will bully this bitch into suicide and I will kill her tall and white boyfriend if he says anything about it, all in Minecraft pvp of course. I love video games.

She also told me about her first time having sex and that the guy was 6 inches long. I didn’t need to know this, she never once offered her hot box for me, yet had the audacity to say “I’m not ugly”. and I talked for her for a while and she now dates some white tall fag while she treated me like a child and ghosted me all the time. How disrespectful, she will pay.
I was in your shoes and i would just ignore her totally.He sees you as a subhuman and everything you do doesn't matter to her.You will only hurt yourself if you interact with her anymore.

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
29d 13h 43m
tell her that soon she’s going to age and be sexually undesirable to attractive men and her youth will be over and her only value in life will be over and she’ll be a disgusting granny

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'9 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
10d 18h 22m
She has a multitude of mental health problems including depression.

Foid "depression" is a meme.

The so-called "depression" they claim they suffer has basically no concrete, measurable effect in their life outcomes.

"Depressed" foids find relationships, finish college, find a job, get married, breed, etc. at the same rate as non-depressed foids.

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
★★
17d 19h 52m
She would only care if you are Chad. If you are in such a cucked position already that means you’re dumb in the first place.

Stonersperg

Stonersperg

Terpene wizard apprentice
★★★
6d 13h 27m
Tell her women should've never gained rights and deserve to be treated the way they did back in the day

fuckchadsandstaceys

fuckchadsandstaceys

Recruit
★★★★
4d 7h 7m
Tell her to kill her self

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

slav nigger
★★★★★
30d 11h 2m
Lmao if you think one ugly incel is gonna make a difference. She has thousands of Chadlite orbiters.
@UglyandLoveless you can't really drive a female to rope in the same way you can a loser male because females have soft places to fall and many who care about them. just don't bother

텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 17h 45m

You must get that bitch to commit suicide you must destroy her. I trust you

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★★
49d 11m

similar to a situation i went through once with a foid who i thought was my friend

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★★
49d 11m
38504.jpg
fr

allDead

allDead

I'm a parliament of owls
★★★★
18d 18h 45m
Not worth it. She's still fucking chad at the end of the day. That's just how it is

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
198d 7h 54m
She has a multitude of mental health problems including depression. I wanna tell her how much of a worthless bitch she is. Tell me all your most disgusting roasts and insults. I will bully this bitch into suicide and I will kill her tall and white boyfriend if he says anything about it, all in Minecraft pvp of course. I love video games.

smoking GIF

Let me look at my collection. I'll give you new leads.

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
24d 3h 11m
This, but if you’re really bent on trying to get her to suicide you could try this : “ love isn’t real, the only thing that has ever drawn anyone to you is the bleeding gaping donut hole between your fat legs. Do you feel it? The dread, the boredom. It’s slowly creeping in again isn’t it? You feel like nothing will ever be enough right? Well you know how to fix that! Or at least you thought you did. Until the likes and comments and compliments and sex and food didn’t help anymore. There is only one thing left for you now: kill yourself, submit to the slaughter like the pig you are.”

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
79d 20h 19m
thERes no way…just accept it.

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
29d 13h 43m
This, but if you’re really bent on trying to get her to suicide you could try this : “ love isn’t real, the only thing that has ever drawn anyone to you is the bleeding gaping donut hole between your fat legs. Do you feel it? The dread, the boredom. It’s slowly creeping in again isn’t it? You feel like nothing will ever be enough right? Well you know how to fix that! Or at least you thought you did. Until the likes and comments and compliments and sex and food didn’t help anymore. There is only one thing left for you now: kill yourself, submit to the slaughter like the pig you are.”
i'll use this some day. i think pointing out that time is running out and soon the bitch will be decrepit and the only valuable asset she has will be of no use, makes them very depressed. see how foids are so scared and don't even want to talk about their ages once they start hitting 30 or even less

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
23d 59m
a sexhaving foid would never care for what an incel says to her, impossivle for you to drive her to suicide

topdown

topdown

manlet brony
★★★
1d 13h 29m

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
61d 22h 59m
M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Captain
★★
12d 22h 41m
Actions speak louder than Words.

In this case, I dont think anything you say could really hurt her unless she were Attracted to you

i_want_emo_gf

i_want_emo_gf

Creep pilled
-
12d 22h 23m
Tell her you hope she steps on some legos (in video game):feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Greycel
21h 22m
You will bully her, 100 simp bastard lowlife normies will praise her. Your bully wont mean nothing. Sometimes i want to erase all those simp bastards existance.