Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I want to do this to a foid so bad

this is ropefuel man. no girl will ever feel lust for us. over
Legit if I don't get Surgery in next 5 years than I'm going to rope

how old are you? im 24. a few months away from my youth being gone forever. the agepill will literally kill me ngl tbh
I'm 13 days away from being 19 years old.

The agepill is Brutal. It hurts to think I will be 20 in an year.

Last edited:
Garbage taste in women

i bet he's a really funny and charismatic guy

Broken personality detector

You know what's the crazy part? These are the same chicks that mock "nice guys" and talk about how incels are misogynist creeps. Meme gender.

Inb4 "muh consent" by IT cucks. So it's okay to be treated like a piece of meat as long as she consents. Jfl

Last edited:
Fuck man that was Brutal
Fuck man that was Brutal
Always remember, if you plan to commit a serious crime as an Incel and you get caught, this is as good as it gets for the rest of your life. The fear should serve as a motivating factor in not getting caught. Or to not commit serious crimes. It's probably why most Incels who "Go ER" kill themselves rather than surrender to the cops. Better to die than live the rest of your life getting railed by Tyrone's and Aryan's for eternity.