Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Want To Die

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-
I want to delete myself

But I can't, cause I may go to Hell

You assume you aren't already in hell. This is not a good existence.

I want to delete myself

same for me bro. i guess we're staying in the clown world.
How far does God's sadistic rules go?

Let's say you mistakenly walk into traffic and you see a truck coming straight at you, if you just stand there purposefully, get hit and die, will you be sent to hell and that would be considered suicide?

Are you expected to force yourself and push your reflexes to the max to survive even though you want to die, or else it's suicide?

What if you have a terminal illness that you are greatly suffering from everyday, if you ask a close family member or friend to administer a drug to kill you painlessly, will you go to hell?

Does God really expect people to just suffer like that?

Why do you guys assume that there is only one God and only one hell?

Why do you assume that the God you believe in is the "one true God" and you couldn't possibly be wrong?

It just doesn't make any sense to live your life based on fear like that, because you are ironically choosing what to be afraid of, when there's a lot you don't know about the world. You could be afraid of God X when that religion is false and it's actually God Y you should be worried about. After all those years of resisting suicide you think your suffering has paid off and you can go to heaven, only to end up in another God's hell.

Not telling you to kill yourself because I think that's a waste of time and effort, but I am telling you that you shouldn't be living your life based on fear, because of unproveable bullshit you were indoctrinated and brainwashed to believe.

Sui is cucked anyway, because they win.

Let's say you mistakenly walk into traffic and you see a truck coming straight at you, if you just stand there purposefully, get hit and die, will you be sent to hell and that would be considered suicide?

Are you expected to force yourself and push your reflexes to the max to survive even though you want to die, or else it's suicide?

What if you have a terminal illness that you are greatly suffering from everyday, if you ask a close family member or friend to administer a drug to kill you painlessly, will you go to hell?

Why do you assume that the God you believe in is the "one true God" and you couldn't possibly be wrong?

It just doesn't make any sense to live your life based on fear like that, because you are ironically choosing what to be afraid of, when there's a lot you don't know about the world. You could be afraid of God X when that religion is false and it's actually God Y you should be worried about. After all those years of resisting suicide you think your suffering has paid off and you can go to heaven, only to end up in another God's hell.

Not telling you to kill yourself because I think that's a waste of time and effort, but I am telling you that you shouldn't be living your life based on fear, because of unproveable bullshit you were indoctrinated and brainwashed to believe.
muslim belief teaches everyone has their test in this world. this explains everything.:feelsbadman:

Allah does not burden a soul beyond his capabilities, and he's All Just and All Wise. He knows your true intentions behind everything you do. For your example of the truck and terminal illness, intentionally going into it to end your life would likely be considered suicide. But, if you aren't aware of what's going on due to some mental issue then you won't be held accountable.

For the issue of which God is right, well, all monotheistic religions believe in the idea of one God. All of their interpretations are that God is All Powerful, All Knowing etc. If you believe in One God you will automatically believe he has the same qualities. Those qualities will be based on him being the Uncaused Cause, and thus being the opposite of normal creation (the universe is finite, and since God is the creator he is infinite, if he wasn't, he wouldn't be God). The alternative is that there are multiple deities, which is impossible. Polytheism cannot be true at all. The reason is, is that if that were the case they would not be Gods at all. They couldn't exert their authority over the other God, and the Universe would be subjected to two powerful (but not All Powerful) wills and thus be in utter chaos. Therefore, any of these Gods would be finite in nature and have neither the absolutely authority to create nor destroy.

The issue isn't which God is correct, it's about which religion is correct.

Last edited:
I want to die sometimes too, the only things that distracts me from those suicidal thoughts are hobbies and going outside just to take a walk. Staying inside the house makes people tired more quickly. I highly recommend just going outside, look at nature and maybe draw or take a picture of it.

only reason they probably didnt section me for jumping intro traffic was my blood alcohol content jfl. It was an "accident":feelsthink:

Save your life for incel revolution. We will rise up.

Allah does not burden a soul beyond his capabilities, and he's All Just and All Wise.
You're just saying that, you don't actually know that. You haven't had any personal conversations with Allah. Everything you believe is what you've been told to believe, no different than the blue pilled beliefs you were raised to have (which is why an incel being religious is so ironic lol)

The issue isn't which God is correct, it's about which religion is correct.
Same thing, every religion has a different God, for some Christians it's debatable whether or not the God of Islam is the same God of Christianity (which I think you are implying here with your words).

You are falsely assuming that the religion you believe in is the "one true religion" because you don't have any proof for that. You can only use circular reasoning/logic (refer to your holy book as proof of your God), which is flawed logic:
CircularReasoningNapkin

muslim belief teaches everyone has their test in this world. this explains everything.:feelsbadman:
No it doesn't, don't be retarded, also pretty much every religion says your God is testing you, it's the go to excuse, of course every group that creates a religion will add that to their doctrine, they need to provide people with a cope to accept suffering and unfairness, so that they can be good little slaves.

Even Buddhism which doesn't have a God per se says were all here to suffer and undergo trials.

You're just saying that, you don't actually know that. You haven't had any personal conversations with Allah. Everything you believe is what you've been told to believe, no different than the blue pilled beliefs you were raised to have (which is why an incel being religious is so ironic lol)

Same thing, every religion has a different God, for some Christians it's debatable whether or not the God of Islam is the same God of Christianity (which I think you are implying here with your words).

You are falsely assuming that the religion you believe in is the "one true religion" because you don't have any proof for that. You can only use circular reasoning/logic (refer to your holy book as proof of your God), which is flawed logic:
View attachment 645366
For matters of God and the Unseen, we refer to Divine Revelation. Otherwise, there is no way to know any of these things. The reason we believe in Divine Revelation, is not because it says it's Divine Revelation but because it has certain proofs. The Quran has a number of qualities that show it's a book from God.

Such as:

1. It's preservation and incorruptibility. Allah promises in the Quran that it won't change and it hasn't. Unlike Christianity, no one has ever changed a word of the Quran.

2. It's eloquence that cannot be imitated (despite being brought by a Prophet who could neither read nor write, and was not good at poetry). There was a challenge given to the people at the time to produce a single verse like that of the Quran, yet no one was able to, despite the Arabs at the time being distinguished Poets.

3. Prophecies within it that later came true, such as the defeat of the Roman Empire, the preservation of the body of the Pharaoh and victory of the Prophet (SAW).

4. No apparent contradictions within the Quran. A book as big as the Quran, with its laws and legislations and teachings would have contradictions without a doubt if it were from man.

5. The nature of its Messenger. The Messenger of Allah (SAW) was always known to be truthful, had no desire for any wealth or glory, and lived an incredibly humble life. Moreover, the Quran rebukes the Prophet (SAW) a few times for making mistakes. Why would any of these things be the case if he were a liar?

6. The Quran has things the Prophet (SAW) could not have known, such as stories of previous Prophets. There is no way he could've copied from the Bible or Torah. He had no exposure to these books as he couldn't read or write, he didn't go to any school or monastery and these books were first translated into Arabic decades after his (SAW) death. Moreover, he ventured out of the Arabian peninsula only a few times and it's ridiculous to assert that a modest merchant such as he couldve learnt a dozen languages and mastered the books of previous religions to later fabricate a new religion.

Now whether or not you accept the validity of these claims is up to you. You're free to do more research and decide if they're true or not (hint: they certainly are).

My point is, is that we don't believe in this without any reason. We believe because there is overwhelming proof that the Quran is from Allah. And hence, we take whatever he says about the nature of life, death, the afterlife and his nature in it as truth.

Christianity is wrong for several reasons. The most important being their assertion that God has a son, and that God was that son. In Christianity, God dies. This is inherently impossible, as God cannot die. This is only 1 of the reasons.

Last edited:
No it doesn't, don't be retarded, also pretty much every religion says your God is testing you, it's the go to excuse, of course every group that creates a religion will add that to their doctrine, they need to provide people with a cope to accept suffering and unfairness, so that they can be good little slaves.

Even Buddhism which doesn't have a God per se says were all here to suffer and undergo trials.
You saying it's cope is as much of an assertion as religions saying it's truth and the purpose of life.

You saying it's cope is as much of an assertion as religions saying it's truth and the purpose of life.
True, I never said otherwise.

So when faced with two paths that are potentially false, I have two choices:

1. Path A (Religion) - Restricts all of my choices and requires that I live a life devoid of pleasure, complete free will, etc.
2. Path B (Neutral) - I do whatever the hell I want to do whenever the hell I feel like it.

Doesn't seem like a hard choice to me.

If both paths are merely assertions, why not go with the one that affords you more freedom in life?

I already know the answer........... FEAR.

Path A is like someone holding a gun to your head, threatening you with eternal torture, and that's why most people choose Path A.

But I won't be ruled by fear.

I'd tell you good luck with your life, but it isn't really your life, because you are living in fear.

For matters of God and the Unseen, we refer to Divine Revelation. Otherwise, there is no way to know any of these things. The reason we believe in Divine Revelation, is not because it says it's Divine Revelation but because it has certain proofs. The Quran has a number of qualities that show it's a book from God.

Such as:

1. It's preservation and incorruptibility. Allah promises in the Quran that it won't change and it hasn't. Unlike Christianity, no one has ever changed a word of the Quran.

2. It's eloquence that cannot be imitated (despite being brought by a Prophet who could neither read nor write, and was not good at poetry). There was a challenge given to the people at the time to produce a single verse like that of the Quran, yet no one was able to, despite the Arabs at the time being distinguished Poets.

3. Prophecies within it that later came true, such as the defeat of the Roman Empire, the preservation of the body of the Pharaoh and victory of the Prophet (SAW).

4. No apparent contradictions within the Quran. A book as big as the Quran, with its laws and legislations and teachings would have contradictions without a doubt if it were from man.

5. The nature of its Messenger. The Messenger of Allah (SAW) was always known to be truthful, had no desire for any wealth or glory, and lived an incredibly humble life. Moreover, the Quran rebukes the Prophet (SAW) a few times for making mistakes. Why would any of these things be the case if he were a liar?

6. The Quran has things the Prophet (SAW) could not have known, such as stories of previous Prophets. There is no way he could've copied from the Bible or Torah. He had no exposure to these books as he couldn't read or write, he didn't go to any school or monastery and these books were first translated into Arabic decades after his (SAW) death. Moreover, he ventured out of the Arabian peninsula only a few times and it's ridiculous to assert that a modest merchant such as he couldve learnt a dozen languages and mastered the books of previous religions to later fabricate a new religion.

Now whether or not you accept the validity of these claims is up to you. You're free to do more research and decide if they're true or not (hint: they certainly are).

My point is, is that we don't believe in this without any reason. We believe because there is overwhelming proof that the Quran is from Allah. And hence, we take whatever he says about the nature of life, death, the afterlife and his nature in it as truth.

Christianity is wrong for several reasons. The most important being their assertion that God has a son, and that God was that son. In Christianity, God dies. This is inherently impossible, as God cannot die. This is only 1 of the reasons.
All the prophecies in every religious text are vague as hell, I've already been shown a list by a muslim online when I debated with him, and they were all vague and could easily be attributed to coincidence or things that were just expected to happen at some point. Things that it wouldn't take a genius to guess.

True, I never said otherwise.

So when faced with two paths that are potentially false, I have two choices:

1. Path A (Religion) - Restricts all of my choices and requires that I live a life devoid of pleasure, complete free will, etc.
2. Path B (Neutral) - I do whatever the hell I want to do whenever the hell I feel like it.

Doesn't seem like a hard choice to me.

If both paths are merely assertions, why not go with the one that affords you more freedom in life?

I already know the answer........... FEAR.

Path A is like someone holding a gun to your head, threatening you with eternal torture, and that's why most people choose Path A.

But I won't be ruled by fear.

I'd tell you good luck with your life, but it isn't really your life, because you are living in fear.

All the prophecies in every religious text are vague as hell, I've already been shown a list by a muslim online when I debated with him, and they were all vague and could easily be attributed to coincidence or things that were just expected to happen at some point. Things that it wouldn't take a genius to guess.
Your argument about Path A only makes sense if your assumption about Path A is correct.

True happiness doesn't lie in Hedonistic Freedom, where you can do whatever you want and whatever your base desires tell you to do. I'd say it lies in intelligent limitations, and having the discipline to follow them. Simply put, no one who takes their desires as their God succeeds. Desires are simply a tool and signal. Not every desire ought to be fulfilled.

Islam doesn't deprive you of pleasure, only forms of pleasure that harm you and society, like alcohol, drugs and extramarital sex. These things are not the key to joy and if you want some basic pleasure then you can get it from other sources that Allah has made permissable.

And sure, you could say I'm partially living out of fear. But I'm also living with hope of Allah's mercy and reward, and in happiness because I know the path I'm following is the right way and has drastically improved my life and keeps me safe from degeneracy and evil. You too, live in fear, and so does everyone else. But I fear the Almighty.

Thing is, even if Heaven and Hell were not real, the Sharia (Law) of Islam would still be superior, and I would still follow it. That's because it's the best system for human life. By following it, I'm automatically clean from harming others, alcohol/ drugs/ overindulgence in anything/ extravaganza, and I'm following a traditional family structure that has shown to produce the best societies.

Many Islamic prophecies are very specific, with set years on them. If you'd like to discuss this, let me know and I can present proofs. Up to you though.

Your argument about Path A only makes sense if your assumption about Path A is correct.
No, do you not know what a "bluff" is, someone can use fear to make you do something even if they are lying about the threat.

True happiness doesn't lie in Hedonistic Freedom
You aren't the arbiter of what "happiness" is, and also my aim isn't "happiness" because it's too subjective of a thing. Basing your life choices on what makes you "happy" is for illogical idiots.

Islam doesn't deprive you of pleasure, only forms of pleasure that harm you and society, like alcohol, drugs and extramarital sex. These things are not the key to joy and if you want some basic pleasure then you can get it from other sources that Allah has made permissable.
Sure sure, whatever you need to sleep at night.

And sure, you could say I'm partially living out of fear.
Not partially, wholly. If the Koran said that no matter what you did you'd go to heaven and the concept of "sin" didn't exist, would most muslims not be doing the exact same forms of pleasure you described above that are "harmful"?

You and I both know the answer is yes.

That means it's 100% about fear, because it's the fear determining your actions.

Jahanam is full of foids though, you might ascend there

Life is meaningless and vapid. Other people used corporate schlock as a cope, why not let him have his?

I want to delete myself

IM SO LONELY THE ONLY PEOPLE I TALK TO ON WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS ARE MY PARENTS. 0 OF MY "FRINDS" TALK TO ME OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: ITS OVER!!!! :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: IM GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOice soon :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Life is meaningless and vapid. Other people used corporate schlock as a cope, why not let him have his?
"Why not let blue pillers use the forum and be blissfully ignorant?"

NO.

No, do you not know what a "bluff" is, someone can use fear to make you do something even if they are lying about the threat.

You aren't the arbiter of what "happiness" is, and also my aim isn't "happiness" because it's too subjective of a thing. Basing your life choices on what makes you "happy" is for illogical idiots.

Sure sure, whatever you need to sleep at night.

Not partially, wholly. If the Koran said that no matter what you did you'd go to heaven and the concept of "sin" didn't exist, would most muslims not be doing the exact same forms of pleasure you described above that are "harmful"?

You and I both know the answer is yes.

That means it's 100% about fear, because it's the fear determining your actions.
Yeah, I know what a bluff is. You should try to figure out whether Path A is actually a bluff or not then, shouldn't you? Try to assess the validity of it.

The reason you choose to pursue Path B is because you think it gives you more satisfaction. I'm saying that it doesn't. You can call it happiness, fulfilment etc whatever. The truth of the matter is, is that people who don't remember Allah and are intoxicated by the pleasures of this life might only experience a temporary and drunken happiness. They will never truly be spiritually fulfilled no matter what. We can argue all day about this but deep down we know this is true.

Would most Muslims do it? Perhaps. I don't claim to know the unseen. I'd say tons of Muslims are motivated solely by fear. These things are still bad in and of themselves and intelligent non Muslims tend to stay away from the things Islam has prohibited (they may not even know about that) because the prohibitions of Islam make sense.

Again, it's not 100% about fear. It's about both hope and fear. I've explained this enough already. I obey Allah because I hope for his mercy, I'm afraid of his punishment and because I know that obeying the Almighty is the path to success.

Yeah, I know what a bluff is. You should try to figure out whether Path A is actually a bluff or not then, shouldn't you? Try to assess the validity of it.
Your response shows how indoctrinated and delusional you are, there is no way to assess the validity of it. You are just using circular reasoning, that's not an assessment.

Just swap out "bible" with "koran", it's the same thing, all religious people do this:
CircularReasoning1

CircularReasoning3

CircularReasoning2

The reason you choose to pursue Path B is because you think it gives you more satisfaction. I'm saying that it doesn't. You can call it happiness, fulfilment etc whatever. The truth of the matter is, is that people who don't remember Allah and are intoxicated by the pleasures of this life might only experience a temporary and drunken happiness. They will never truly be spiritually fulfilled no matter what. We can argue all day about this but deep down we know this is true.
No we don't, you don't even KNOW if the God you believe in is real, that's exactly why it's called FAITH.

As a religious person you don't KNOW anything, the very concept of religion is to have BELIEF not KNOWLEDGE.

Your response shows how indoctrinated and delusional you are, there is no way to assess the validity of it. You are just using circular reasoning, that's not an assessment:
View attachment 645569

No we don't, you don't even KNOW if the God you believe in is real, that's exactly why it's called FAITH.

As a religious person you don't KNOW anything, the very concept of religion is to have BELIEF not KNOWLEDGE.
Speaking of circles, we're going in circles.

I've already explained why it's not circular reasoning, because there's proof it's Divine revelation, which substantiates it's claims. There is external proof it's Divine revelation.

I believe in religion, because it has evidence.

I think it's best to just Agree to Disagree. We aren't going anywhere.

I believe in religion, because it has evidence.
What you consider evidence is not evidence. If such evidence was used against you in a court of law you ironically wouldn't stand for it, and it would be thrown out of admission by your lawyer.