Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to die now

Baldcuecel

Baldcuecel

Bald fatcel at 25
★★★★
Well this just happened 30 minutes ago. I was in the metro on my way home, initially there were at least 10 people in the cart but upon arriving to one station everyone leaves except this foid and I. She starts looking at me and I kid you not she had the look of fear. She stood up from her chair and just waited near the exit door. I never felt so bad in my life. Like I understand I am ugly and unapproachable but the reaction didn't have to be that way. (Btw, I am an ethniccel living in central EU).

That’s exactly how I feel man. I scare off foids and make them uncomfortable. I don’t want it to be that way anymore so I rarely go outside.

That’s exactly how I feel man. I scare off foids and make them uncomfortable. I don’t want it to be that way anymore so I rarely go outside.
It sucks man. You make this effort to try to integrate in their society but still get treated like a rat.

She was scared of being raped by an ugly. It's sad that trust is so low in certain societies. It's not your fault but I can't really blame the foid for being scared either. They shouldn't be out alone like that imo.

That sucks, man. Unfortunately lookism is an epidemic.

It sucks man. You make this effort to try to integrate in their society but still get treated like a rat.
Yes I have tried seeing myself as an equal but to everyone else (especially foids) I’m not

Can you specify the ethnicity?? African? Maybe the whore was racist...

She starts looking at me and I kid you not she had the look of fear. She stood up from her chair and just waited near the exit door.
Cucks don't understand this. "Wahmen don't owe you sex, BROOOOO!!!11!!11" It's not sex, we are treated like criminals for existing.

(Btw, I am an ethniccel living in central EU).
No BTW about it, being ugly that hurt you big time. Virtue signalers don't actually keep up the act when they're not livestreaming it.

Let's hope it isn't over, man.

That's probably the reason, not necessarily your looks.

He's ugly. Being ethnic just exacerbates his sub-humanity.
Although I wouldn't say that being white wouldn't have warranted a similar response, although you are right if he was white the odds a smaller that she would have done the same thing.