Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to die again

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Was looking at some facebook posts from high school. Saw pictures of this Tyronelite with his gf at an amusement park. Another one with them sitting on swings at the playground on a summer night. A few more of them at arcades and concerts. They're still together 10 years later. This is the stuff that makes me want to die. How do I cope knowing that I'll never experience it? Adult relationships are fucking worthless.

Get off jewbook, bro.
Social media in general is bad for your mental health.

Best to avoid social media bro. I looked at some of my old classmates Instagram accounts a few months ago and it was pure ropefuel.

Get a fleshlight, it has helped me to not commit suicide

I just wanna take a bitch to disney or universal. You can't do those kinds of things with hags in their 20s/30s

people had so much fun during their teenage years while I rotted in the basement
sometimes I can't believe we lived in the same country, went to the same school - their experiences are so different it's insane - they even had personal relations with teachers while I was basically ignored by everyone

Get off jewbook, bro.
Social media in general is bad for your mental health.

Looks bad. I'm still trying to forget my oneitis'.

I will never stare up at the stars with my 13 year old girlfriend after passionately sharing our virginities with each other.

I will never stare up at the stars with my 13 year old girlfriend after passionately sharing our virginities with each other.
I don't know how you cope man. I doubt I will make it to 30

I just wanna take a bitch to disney or universal. You can't do those kinds of things with hags in their 20s/30s
Ive had fantasies like this too

social media is the work of Satan (God)

Social media are not made for incels.

Just get out of there,boyo. You will find this kind of crap everytime you loggin on shitbook

Social media such as JewBook really fuck with your brain.

We missed what was supposed to be the best times of our life.