Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to date an IT foid

Cocaine

Cocaine

Banned
-
I wanna date an foid from the IT subreddit. I will worship her, threat her well, betabuxx for her and buy her expensive designer clothes and luxury fragrances. I will even let her go with her female company alone at nightclubs while i babysit her Chad offsprings.

(In The Sims 4)

Anyway, i'd take out the belt from my pants and whip her and beat her up like she's a punching bag, until she decides to commit suicide.

Id cum in her mouth and punch her face just for fun ahahahahaha

She would only let chad beat her up.
If you're sub 5 eye contact is rape

You had me in the first half

the tsundere hatefuck hookups between us and IT girls would be so fucking glorious it would trump 4chumblr

Over for this forum. :feelskek:

i just want to be friends with one:feelscry:

I want to fuck that young blonde one. Other than her all of that site is full of uglies and trannies.

With as much time as they spend on this forum I could only guess they want your cock.

They dedicated an entire subreddit to us. :ahegao:

FUCK IT FUCK ALL CUCKS AND WHOREWORSHIPPERS IM SICK OF HEARING NIGGERS DROOLING OVER TRANNIES AND PISS HAIRED FUCKWHORES WITH 5 MILLION NIGCHADS BODY COUNTS DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE FUCKHOLES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If you keep dming then eventually one has to be down