Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to cut my face off

A_Broken_Person

A_Broken_Person

Banned
-
I want to take a knife and just start hacking away at it, watching bits of torn flesh fall away. My face is the cause of my suffering and I can't even begin to imagine how exhilarating it'd be to rip it all up piece by piece.

But then I remember that experience would actually be very painful and traumatic and would make me look even worse and it remains nothing but a brief desire during my lowest points.

Who hurt you sweetie?

As a child I used to have daydreams of cutting off my face because I hated the way I looked.
It was over before it even started

Seppuku to save your honor.

Delusionmaxxing will help.

I want to take a knife and just start hacking away at it, watching bits of torn flesh fall away. My face is the cause of my suffering and I can't even begin to imagine how exhilarating it'd be to rip it all up piece by piece.

But then I remember that experience would actually be very painful and traumatic and would make me look even worse and it remains nothing but a brief desire during my lowest points.
Don’t do that. You can fix it through surgery. The doctors will hack and slash at your flesh and you will look better.

Self-harm is a feminine thing to do, play some Minecraft instead.

Would be badass to do in a pre school full of kids before mushroomheading one's self with a shotty in front of everyone.

Imagine how based it would've been if you were born without the ability to feel physical pain.

Would be badass to do in a pre school full of kids before mushroomheading one's self with a shotty in front of everyone.
legit. had thoughts of doing this before I monkmaxxed. would day dream of best based ways of dying

If you have guts to cut your face off with a knife you also have guts to do other things... you know.

Better sub human than zombie

Um yikes sweaty. Let's unpack this.

When was your last shower?

Still hope to moneymaxx and get surgery.

wouldn't blowing ur brains out be preferable

Like in Poltergeist?