Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to curbstomp stacy

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
privileged arrogant little whores exploiting males their entire lives. they should be punished

Only after I fuck her.

stop stalking m you shitskin fag waste. get the fuck of this forum and go to grindr where you belong
Get a life you terminally online fuck. For your information I live in a shack in the woods, far away from the urban hellscape someone like you calls home. At least my mom had a basement, they don't put those in Brooklyn apartments. I don't make my money bending my spine over a desk scribbling at numbers either, I'm a blue collar man, not a shriveled, pale, soft creature like I know that you are. You would never dare to talk shit like this to me irl, I would smack the twisted lips right off of your filthy goblin face.

Get a life you terminally online fuck. For your information I live in a shack in the woods, far away from the urban hellscape someone like you calls home. At least my mom had a basement, they don't put those in Brooklyn apartments. I don't make my money bending my spine over a desk scribbling at numbers either, I'm a blue collar man, not a shriveled, pale, soft creature like I know that you are. You would never dare to talk shit like this to me irl, I would smack the twisted lips right off of your filthy goblin face.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

yes you schizo I live in brooklyn great detective work faggot. and I didn't ask about your nigger life. t he only goblin you see is the one staring at you in the mirror. your a faggot and you need to go to grindr where you belong, and the gay subreddit. I don't want you.

arent you ukrainian ?

yes you schizo I live in brooklyn great detective work faggot. and I didn't ask about your nigger life. t he only goblin you see is the one staring at you in the mirror. your a faggot and you need to go to grindr where you belong, and the gay subreddit. I don't want you.
Me and the other geniuses cackle everytime you start posting in anticipation of another banger

based and same