Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i want to cry

Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★
i wish i was normal.

im crying as im writing this.

inside im a strong masculine man but i have the body of a 13 year old kid. People see me as a weak little kid. They often ask if im 15 or 14. women will never want a weak husband.

all my ancestors were stronger than me.

i also very likely have aspergers syndrome. ive never had a gf in my 21 years of existance, i cant cope anymore, for me life is not worth living if you dont have a wife and kids.

my end is near bros. but before ending it all i will commit an act of great bravery and vengeance against those who treated me like shit for being born different

Last edited:
It’s ok brocel. Put on your fav movie and just relax for a bit :)

You must become vengeance. Take out the cucks and foids. Defeat Chads. Rule the world.

Go ER bro it’ll always make you feel better

i wish i was normal.

inside im a strong masculine man but i have the body of a 13 year old kid. People see me as a weak little kid. They often ask if im 15 or 14. women will never want a weak husband.

i also very likely have aspergers syndrome. ive never had a gf in my 21 years of existance, i cant cope anymore, for me life is not worth living if you dont have a wife and kids.

my end is near bros. but before ending it all i will commit an act of great bravery and vengeance against those who treated me like shit for being born different
Dont go ER, Buy a gamingpc and LDAR, Life is miserable in prison.

crying is for fakecels and toilets

Turn those tears into wrath. Make others cry.

Incel life is way harder than the life of machos so you are actually more savage than normies and all the other soys.

Incel life is way harder than the life of machos so you are actually more savage than normies and all the other soys.
thanks bro, life has been tough

i wish i was normal.

You need to rent a Ryder truck, stock it with tons of ammonium nitrate fertilizer (for doing lots of gardening of course) , buy about 5 or 10 guns, rent a cabin in the woods, live there and go crazy after a few weeks, mail threatening letters to celebrities, go down in a hail of gunfire defending your cabin/now compound, set off your gardening sprinters as you go down.

I understand. I get the hopelessness, lethargy, and sickness. I'm sorry man. Please don't hurt anyone.

Last edited:
The shit is fucking awful man, I get it. I don't know if you have any copes, but cope to the max and give as little to this scum world as you possibly can.

I understand. I get the hopelessness, lethargy, and sickness. I'm sorry man. Please don't hurt anyone.
I probably Wont, i was just really sad and angry when i wrote the post and wasnt thinking right.

Thanks brother. The pain is immense, sometimes it feels like its not Worth living. But ill try to keep going

Last edited:
Godspeed :cryfeels: