Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to coom so fucking much

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
Is it what, third or fourth thread of me complainig about my sexual urges? Like seriously, I've done it just some 30 minutes before and still want more. You don't know how sexually attractive a young woman can be in stockings and a skirt, until you see one walking freely in the street. I just jetted home at full speed and busted the whole load of cum into the toilet, the second I saw her. And yes it felt absolutely great, to cum to someone you truly want outside of a 2d picture on the screen of your pc.

Why did god create foids so fucking sexy? And I can't even touch her because I'm fucking short and balding incel. This should be illegal honestly, to provoke men to such an extent. Foids should show at least some decency and keep in mind that they are torturing dozens of thirsty men who watch their every move. We live in a fucking SOCIETY, and all they have to do is just STOP WEARING SEXY CLOTHES IN PUBLIC. I don't care if skirt and stockings shouldn't be considered sexy, at all. Maybe I'm a pervert, but ask a fucking billion men in the world and you'll find the answer, trust me.

And the most important thing I don't understand, is why should I, or how can I, stop bitching about it and simply wait until 30s or 40s, knowing how implacable my sexual urges were, robbed of any chance of quenching my lust in real life?

I'm jealous.
Also women should be dressed in burkha

Why did god create foids so fucking sexy? And I can't even touch her because I'm fucking short and balding incel. This should be illegal honestly, to provoke men to such an extent. Foids should show at least some decency and keep in mind that they are torturing dozens of thirsty men who watch their every move. We live in a fucking SOCIETY, and all they have to do is just STOP WEARING SEXY CLOTHES IN PUBLIC. I don't care if skirt and stockings shouldn't be considered sexy, at all. Maybe I'm a pervert, but ask a fucking billion men in the world and you'll find the answer, trust me.
I feel this so much. Had the same thoughts. All of it.

They're created that sexy so you're basically forced to reproduce. Without them looking that good, without you being so horny, and without people becoming depressed and jaded without intimacy, lots of people wouldn't bother and force themselves to engage with it.

every year your urge to coom halves

ye, your sexual urges will diminish over time and being in your 30s without memories of sex, love and intimacy in your younger years will haunt you for the rest of your life.
The only good thing i can think about is, it will make roping easier :feelsrope:

Over for stockingscels

Is it what, third or fourth thread of me complainig about my sexual urges? Like seriously, I've done it just some 30 minutes before and still want more. You don't know how sexually attractive a young woman can be in stockings and a skirt, until you see one walking freely in the street. I just jetted home at full speed and busted the whole load of cum into the toilet, the second I saw her. And yes it felt absolutely great, to cum to someone you truly want outside of a 2d picture on the screen of your pc.

And the most important thing I don't understand, is why should I, or how can I, stop bitching about it and simply wait until 30s or 40s, knowing how implacable my sexual urges were, robbed of any chance of quenching my lust in real life?
start cooming in public :feelskek: be low inhib :feelzez:

start cooming in public :feelskek: be low inhib :feelzez:
You might be joking but I at one point I was actually close to doing this. Not in public exactly, but when I saw some hot girl or woman, I thought about hiding in bushes or some shadowy corner and busting my load to the thoughts of girl I had just seen. Home was too far away and her juicy butt cheeks might have faded out in my mind by the time I got home.

Last edited:
You might be joking but I at one point I was actually close to doing this. Not in public exactly, but when I saw some hot girl or woman, I thought about hiding in bushes or some shadowy coner and busting my load to the thoughts of girl I had just seen. Home was too far away and her juicy butt cheeks might have faded out in my mind by the time I got home.
Next time do it in front of her or somewhere where she can visibly see it :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez: :feelskek::feelskek:

Me too I always want to coom constantly