Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to control myself

• Thread starter SuperKanga.Belgrade
  • Start date
SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Desirae
★★★★★
One of the biggest things I hate about this world is the fact that everything is predetermined. I cannot live myself how I see fit. I merely parrot whatever this god says.

I hate having to exist for somebody else. Why can't I just be myself? I want freedom. I want a life for myself.

What's the point of having a soul if I can't be an individual? It's all just so fucking worthless.

But muh christian copes will tell me I'm "muh entitled" :feelsUgh:

Just slaughter everyone like you always do god. You are not righteous, and you never will be.

Just slaughter everyone like you always do god. You are not righteous, and you never will be.
Screenshot 2024 10 11 at 21616PM

Fuck I'm drunk

Gonna try to finish the bottle tonight. Most definitely gonna puke multiple times.

If I sell my soul to Satan can I become something? I'm tired of doing nothing in this world. I deserve to have a purpose, just like anyone else.

If I sell my soul to Satan can I become something? I'm tired of doing nothing in this world. I deserve to have a purpose, just like anyone else.
You can't sell your soul to nobody. Our souls are entrapped in this materiality that should have never been. I feel stuck man. And purposelessness and living without purpose is the same shit as being dead already. Horrible place to be in.

You can't sell your soul to nobody. Our souls are entrapped in this materiality that should have never been. I feel stuck man. And purposelessness and living without purpose is the same shit as being dead already. Horrible place to be in.
Fuck. It's so over man. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I can't do shit now. Its too late. I'm turning 22 in 8 months

I can't do shit now. Its too late. I'm turning 22 in 8 months
I feel like an old man. 23 and never had any love in my whole life. All I wanted was a hot redhead girlfriend, and I couldn't even get that.

Meanwhile the oneitis I used to have is getting fucked on the regular. I DESERVED TO HAVE HER AS MY PERSONAL FUCK MEAT. NOTHING LESS AND NOTHING MORE.

This god is not all powerful. The reason I know this is because it puts down its own creations. An actual powerful god would never wish to see his creations suffer.

I will build my strength, and when my time comes to pass I will beat this pathetic excuse of a god into the ground. I will shame him, and make him feel his insuperiority.

No hell can hold me. I will come back and execute this pathetic excuse of an abomination.

Lmao yeah. Dude created a flood when whores started screwing his beloved Angels.

I guess we need new Angelic rapists to come down and rape Foids so this nightmare ends.

Honestly bro theres some kinda peace in accepting that my life was over.
At least the copes end. You live your life knowing its not your fault, which alleviates the burden on your shoulders.

Lmao yeah. Dude created a flood when whores started screwing his beloved Angels.

I guess we need new Angelic rapists to come down and rape Foids so this nightmare ends.
Maybe we are descendents of the fallen angels? That could be why god is punishing us. :feelshehe:

Maybe we are descendents of the fallen angels? That could be why god is punishing us. :feelshehe:
That sounds way too based to be true lmao.

But in new age spirituality many people say they're some type of incarnated god. It's usually foids though so :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That sounds way too based to be true lmao.

But in new age spirituality many people say they're some type of incarnated god. It's usually foids though so :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Why can't we be special? If we've survived this long are we not owed something?

This is something IT fag's don't understand. I deserve a harem of whores that I can use and abuse.

If they don't understand then I will fuck their wives and girlfriends. Their daughters will not be safe from my BIC :feelsdevil:

Why can't we be special? If we've survived this long are we not owed something?

This is something IT fag's don't understand. I deserve a harem of whores that I can use and abuse.

If they don't understand then I will fuck their wives and girlfriends. Their daughters will not be safe from my BIC :feelsdevil:
I wish we were special man, but it doesn't seem that way. I still haven't slept. I've been awake for like a day at this point, I feel like a slave.

Being NEET is nice time off but my mom hates that shit and makes my existence as miserable as possible until I get employed.

In the end we do deserve way better. Landwhale ugly bints literally get HTN boyfriends while dudes on here get absolutely nothing. It's unfair. We need to kill God and establish an actual patriarchy.

I wish we were special man, but it doesn't seem that way. I still haven't slept. I've been awake for like a day at this point, I feel like a slave.

Being NEET is nice time off but my mom hates that shit and makes my existence as miserable as possible until I get employed.

In the end we do deserve way better. Landwhale ugly bints literally get HTN boyfriends while dudes on here get absolutely nothing. It's unfair. We need to kill God and establish an actual patriarchy.
Exactly. I have not made it this far just to get nowhere with my life. It's either make or break. :chad:

Exactly. I have not made it this far just to get nowhere with my life. It's either make or break. :chad:
Brutality is we have to work our asses off, while a woman rn is eating 3000 kilograms of Mac and Cheese, has explosive diarrhea and at night cuddles with her boyfriend, while we are alone.

Brutality is we have to work our asses off, while a woman rn is eating 3000 kilograms of Mac and Cheese, has explosive diarrhea and at night cuddles with her boyfriend, while we are alone.
Things will never be fair in this world. It's just a constant race to the bottom.