Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to brutally hate fuck a IT foid until she's asking water.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
I want to brutally hate fuck a IT foid until she's asking water. My dick is 8 inches. My dick is bigger than her face. My dick can reach her belly bottom. I know you bitches are wet reading this. I can make you AAAAAAAAAA like never before.

You are tame, I will fuck her with my lizardmaxxed skin which would make her cry while my dick makes her squirt (in video game)

They all need to suffer immensely, fucking vile disgusting relentless meatholes :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (in video game)

Honestly, they would prefer that instead of having unpassionate starfish sex with a chubby feminist balding soyboy who asks for consent every 5 seconds.

Women like to be “half-raped” were the man somehow telepathically knows what the woman wants and then does it without asking for permission.

I want to brutally torture them in a non-sexual way, because they are too ugly

I don't care about them too much, I could have sex with some of them but no doubt my ears couldn't handle them much longer than that. There's only so much retarded shit a man can listen to until he goes insane and I know these bitches could babble about FDS and feminism shit for days. Hell no

6947B3D8 93ED 4B17 A304 221BC957AB40

My reaction to that information

I want fluffy kitten to call me n incel faggot and poss in my mouth

what will she ask water? if it's wet? :waitwhat:

They're all old, obese, or ugly.

Last edited:
Do you guys know what an "IT foid" looks like? It's probably something you don't want to put your dick in.

Do you guys know what an "IT foid" looks like? It's probably something you don't want to put your dick in.
I want to put my dick in fluffyslut