Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to blow a hole through my autistic brain

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
My life is so shit. All my life I have been taken advantage of by normies. I just want to end it with the gun I own (I live in USA).

My life is so shit. All my life I have been taken advantage of by normies. I just want to end it with the gun I own (I live in USA).
water. though i dont have a gun.

i think about roping daily.

I don't know what to say to that.

It's very sad.

I don't know what to say to that.

It's very sad.
I will NEVER be able to stick my penis in a woman because of my ugliness. FUCK this world

You and me both

Post your stats bro (race, height, face, weight, IQ, etc). Without this it's hard for me to offer you advice.

I will NEVER be able to stick my penis in a woman because of my ugliness. FUCK this world
Well yes, some people here can't do this either.

If I could choose I rather not be born than have to endure what I do, I'm sure you feel the same way. But we are born can't really change that other than suicide. You'll have to weight your life and options. Is suicide really the best option for you at the moment? There are still many copes that can be enjoyed while you are young.

death is the only fcking thing im looking forward to.

Same brother same :feelsrope:

Post your stats bro (race, height, face, weight, IQ, etc). Without this it's hard for me to offer you advice.
I respect you for trying to help him, however if he wanted advice he could've gone onto reddit. Most people on this site don't want advice but instead sympathy and a place to rant without the gaslighting redditors have to offer.