Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to betabuxx now

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
Even though I have never considered my self an incel, my face ratings is approximately 1/10 and my height is 5 "6 . I recently stumbled upon this average looking foid . She is decent clean and good body , she's got nice boobs and booty , she is 24 years . She is a single mom of one boy less than 6 months old We actually met on tinder .

I had lured her via a straight to the point message explaining myself in details plus I only had an ugly ass photo of mine as profile picture, no filters , lights or camera angles . Luckily she accepted and agreed to date me .

I was surprised that she looked exactly like her photos on tinder . She has been so cooperative . She always pick my calls on time , responds to my texts and talks nicely. We have met once but not had sex . I haven't initiated that yet . I can tell that there is chemistry happening between us perhaps due to the fact that she is a heartbroken foid whom her ex dumped her after impregnating her and now she wants to move on . I guess it's part of female nature .

For an ugly guy like me who has struggled in dating ,this is a real redemption for me . I don't consider this an achievement since many single mothers always get back to their baby daddies once thinks "returns to normal" . I don't care about much but I will take pride in dating her . I just want to betabuxx as they call it atleast for now.

I have never considered my self an incel, my face ratings is approximately 1/10 and my height is 5 "6

Teach me how to cope this good then, master :feelsstudy:

Even the ugliest dudes can get a gf if they have a good chin and jawline @Zer0/∞

If you think this is your only chance at ascension, do it
I'd go in a knife rampage in Liberty City rather than betabuxxing. It's worse than swallowing the blackpill.

Teach me how to cope this good then, master :feelsstudy:
Man , do not reffer to yourself as incel because the blackpill gave us all the alternatives, I believe no man should call himself that.

This is not a normal relationship than its like she rules over you because she knows you dont have other options

I'd go in a knife rampage in Liberty City rather than betabuxxing. It's worse than swallowing the blackpill.
10000% of men through evolution have reproduced via betabuxxing so who are you to feel so entitled?

I mean that is one way of getting out though in my personal assessment its not worth it.

Though if you are just going for pump n dump perhaps the used-up single mums theory could be legit.

If you think this is your only chance at ascension, do it

It's cucked but what else can we do, me personally am broke and ugly so I can't betabuxx
Just find a minimum wage job , any job even a shity one then proceed . But still this is not ascension, once things get better for her , naturally my foid will go back looking for his Chad impregnated.

I mean that is one way of getting out though in my personal assessment its not worth it.

Though if you are just going for pump n dump perhaps the used-up single mums theory could be legit.
For a person who considers himself ugly or incel this is the only way to go.

For a person who considers himself ugly or incel this is the only way to go.
Maybe

Though I would rather be single than build a relationship with a single mum.

This is not a normal relationship than its like she rules over you because she knows you dont have other options
Atleast she cooperates and is submissive

Betabuxxing and bullying your wife is a solution. Most trad families are like this : the husband bullies the woman and the woman bullies the kids. foids make sure their sons are as retarded and abusive as their dads because women love gorillas who rough them up.

Betabuxxing and bullying your wife is a solution. Most trad families are like this : the husband bullies the woman and the woman bullies the kids. foids make sure their sons are as retarded and abusive as their dads because women love gorillas who rough them up.
Something like it

she is a heartbroken foid whom her ex dumped her after impregnating her and now she wants to move on .
Damaged, move on or suffer psychological pain. Don’t look back.

White men and ethnics have so much to learn from blacks/arabs. They're the best at getting their dick wet by preying on mediocre women then leaving them in the dust when they're sure they have a descendent on the way. It's an adaptive strategy for men who are poor but still want to fuck. Very fundamental in poor and violent environments where thugmaxxing is not really an option for most.

Pump and dump if you can. For Christ's sake don't let her reel you in just because you're starved of affection.

Damaged, move on or suffer psychological pain. Don’t look back.
As long as she is submissive , cooperative and giving me sex then all is set for me

Attachments

• 1670613412116.png
    1670613412116.png
    133.2 KB · Views: 6
As long as you're happy, go for it. I know that if a woman treated me literally like a wallet I couldn't take it, it would be far too humiliating.