Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I Want to Believe Hell Is Real, Specifically the Hell of Dante's Inferno

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Hell as a concept has been used to terrify the irreligious for a long time. People have used hell as the stick, and heaven as the carrot... but the truth is actually the inverse. Hell is supposed to be the carrot too. The idea that the evil and cruel of the world are punished in hellfires after death appeals to me more than the concept of heaven. I am a man of universal justice, and I believe no bad deed should go without repentence or unpunished. For my own personal satisfaction, I need hell to be a real place, a place where the unjust will truly express their misery. Only then will they be in a perfect state, a state of pure suffering to reflect their pure sin.

Dante's Inferno gave every sinner a perfect and proportional punishment to the crimes they committed.

>The Lustful
People who masturbated or who had sex (think the Chads and Stacies who fornicate) are tossed around the air in a violent wind. They are never allowed to rest, the wind frequently throws them into sharp rocks and smashes them against the ground. They are in this state for all eternity

>The gluttonous
Those who engaged in excessive eating and drug use (think also fratboy Chads and Sorority girls who snort cocaine) are forced to play dead in a a pile of their own slop and vomit. If they show any semblance of movement they are torn apart by a mad dog and ripped to shreds, their body heals only for them to be ripped apart again by the crazy dog if they move afterwards. They are also constantly pelted by cold rain and hail.

>The liars and flatterers
Think the gossip girls, the Beckys and Normgroids who gossip about us incels, who lie to our face and say we aren't ugly and how we can get girls if we try hard enough. They are punished by being forced into a pool of their own fecal matter. The more lies they told, the deeper the fit of fecal matter; some souls have to perpetually swim to keep their head above their own feces. Some souls are cramped into tiny pools and have to push each other down to stay afloat, forcing their heads until their own fecal matter, where they try to gasp for air but can only fill their mouth and lungs with poop!

>The traitors
Think about people who betrayed us. Chads who told us they'd help get us girls only to mock us. The bullies who humiliated us after pretending to be our friends. These people are frozen in an ice lake. Some of them only have their legs frozen in the lake, others are frozen up to their wastes, some only have their heads sticking out of the lake. Dante described seeing souls who could not even speak because their mouths were frozen under the lake and they could only move their eyes... forced to stay in that position for eternity while in a frostbitten and terribly ice cold lake. The worst traitors were fully submerged under the frozen lake, totally paralyzed in a state of eternal coldness. Many were frozen in unpleasant and torturous stress positions, but unable to move for the rest of eternity.

>the homosexuals
The homosexuals were turned into trees that grew giant ugly fruits. These fruits felt to the trees the same way testicles feel to us on earth. Giant birds would come and eat the fruit off the trees, causing immense pain. This is because homosexuality is a total betrayal of the gift of sex, and is a total mockery of God.

I really hope this is true. I believe all sinners must be punished, and Dante in my opinion gave the perfect punishments for the specific crimes.

Its nice to have something to look forward to after death. I too hope there is some afterlife or greater purpose awaiting us once we die.

However, I think you should also consider the possibility that in a universe so shitty, we're just accidents who disappear forever once our consciousness fades

There is no hell

I really hope there's no after life, this life is already fucking dog shit + what am I supposed to do for an eternity. I'd much prefer it to be simply nothing

I really hope there's no after life, this life is already fucking dog shit + what am I supposed to do for an eternity. I'd much prefer it to be simply nothing

Don't yuo want people to be forever punished in hell? That is the only way to make things just.

Don't yuo want people to be forever punished in hell? That is the only way to make things just.
I don't really care tbh. I wouldn't mind making them suffer like we do but if it meant that I would have to live forever, I would rather not.

I don't really care tbh. I wouldn't mind making them suffer like we do but if it meant that I would have to live forever, I would rather not.
I would gladly spend an eternity in the ice lake if it meant a more just world.

For my own personal satisfaction, I need hell to be a real place, a place where the unjust will truly express their misery. Only then will they be in a perfect state, a state of pure suffering to reflect their pure sin.

Agree but only so far as it's not eternal. Their suffering should be on a multiplier = to the suffering they caused in life * 1.1 for each individual they aggressed upon and * 1.5 for every stupid bluepill trope they espoused. Then they get discarded into the abyss because even their existence does not merit an eternity.

Agree but only so far as it's not eternal. Their suffering should be on a multiplier = to the suffering they caused in life * 1.1 for each individual they aggressed upon and * 1.5 for every stupid bluepill trope they espoused. Then they get discarded into the abyss because even their existence does not merit an eternity.
I think it should be eternal because the soul is eternal.

Since life is temporary, punishment should also be temporary.
And treatment of sins depends on the situation. E.g. thieft. If you're rich, then it's very serious crime. But you cannot blame someone for thieft if it was his only option to not to die from the hunger ( for example during the famine ).
Or take crimes of lust. If you can easily get sex but you rape someone just to assert dominance, it's bad. But you cannot treat the person who lived alone in jungle for years without sex and then raped young cute female who accidently meet him the same, because he was super horny.

Since life is temporary, punishment should also be temporary.
And treatment of sins depends on the situation. E.g. thieft. If you're rich, then it's very serious crime. But you cannot blame someone for thieft if it was his only option to not to die from the hunger ( for example during the famine ).
Or take crimes of lust. If you can easily get sex but you rape someone just to assert dominance, it's bad. But you cannot treat the person who lived alone in jungle for years without sex and then raped young cute female who accidently meet him the same, because he was super horny.

God would not have made punishment permanent if it was not meant to be.

OP hell is real and you're gonna end up there.

It's not like Dante's inferno though.

So what will it be?
It will be extremely dark, where you can feel the darkness, yours hear will hurt from all the screaming, you will smell nothing but toxic gas, and you will barely have any oxygen so you will feel like you're suffocating, every pore of your body will feel like its burning extremely, you will never have any water so your mouth will be extremely dry, the fear will overwhelm your mind, you'll think back to all the sins you committed on earth, and you will feel completely hopeless.

who needs to bother with theorizing about possible infernos of torture blazing in some other realm, when we - here - are dealing with one already in the flesh. The mental hell of lifelong inceldom.

All I will say about the metaphysical hell is that if it does exist after all, then our lives are probably pretty fkin good basic training to prepare us for it, if that's where we end up

It is not real, but there is a wish that being born again is real, in a perfect dream