Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to become successful

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I have a female cousin in her 30s who is successful. She is well educated and has a successful job. What’s funny is that I tried to get in touch with her, but she told me that she didn’t want to have any contact with me. Note that I barely met her during my childhood, so we’ve got no relatationship. I’m basically a stranger to her.

However, we also share a younger female cousin who is currently 16. She is successful in sports and is a top student at her school. She is also popular and good looking so I would consider her a Stacy. She even has a driver’s license and owns a car. She has never met my older cousin either, and yet they are friends on social media.

How come she wants to be friends with my 16 year old cousin but not with me? Simple, because my 16 year old cousin is already statusmaxxed for her age. All of my younger cousins look up to her. But no one looks up to me. I never got my high school diploma due to failing too many classes. I have no friends. I’m lazy. I’m not doing anything productive with my life. I’ve always been a failure. Why would anyone want to be friends with a loser like me?

That’s why I’ve decided to statusmaxx in an attempt to become famous. Once I become famous, all of my cousins and relatives will try to get in touch with me. Everyone who disrespected me will change their minds once they see me on the news. I will become so famous that my crush will regret that she rejected me. I will finally be respected by everyone.

i wish you well but don't let some foids opinion consume you (she is worthless, she slept with everyone to get where she is)

i wish you well but don't let some foids opinion consume you (she is worthless, she slept with everyone to get where she is)
Based foids are so primitive. Their opinions mean nothing

Based foids are so primitive. Their opinions mean nothing
Foids don't even have opinions of their own, they merely reproduce the opinions of those they are fucking or want to fuck

I have a female cousin in her 30s who is successful. She is well educated and has a successful job. What’s funny is that I tried to get in touch with her, but she told me that she didn’t want to have any contact with me. Note that I barely met her during my childhood, so we’ve got no relatationship. I’m basically a stranger to her.

However, we also share a younger female cousin who is currently 16. She is successful in sports and is a top student at her school. She is also popular and good looking so I would consider her a Stacy. She even has a driver’s license and owns a car. She has never met my older cousin either, and yet they are friends on social media.

How come she wants to be friends with my 16 year old cousin but not with me? Simple, because my 16 year old cousin is already statusmaxxed for her age. All of my younger cousins look up to her. But no one looks up to me. I never got my high school diploma due to failing too many classes. I have no friends. I’m lazy. I’m not doing anything productive with my life. I’ve always been a failure. Why would anyone want to be friends with a loser like me?

That’s why I’ve decided to statusmaxx in an attempt to become famous. Once I become famous, all of my cousins and relatives will try to get in touch with me. Everyone who disrespected me will change their minds once they see me on the news. I will become so famous that my crush will regret that she rejected me. I will finally be respected by everyone.
Thats how legends are made brocel follow your dream to incestmaxx

The foids are getting in touch with negative iq thug chads

success is kinda over rated
at least at some point on my life i was successful in school only, i was also successful in job and i never felt really special being good at something. if you're bad looking then success won't help you a lot

Im not NT enough, and im mental so chances of success are slim to me. I do try, but im reaching my 30s.

If by 40-45 maxx my life doesn't change I plan to end it, before I start to be old and maybe sick, I see my gradma with demntia and its renforces this idea.

Good luck bruv

I hope you get successful in future

What's your plan to become famous and take reenge though ? Being lazy isn't going to help you.

Ignore everyone. Just focus on your goal. After you become successful everyone will slither at your feet.

When you become successful you'll want to cut them out of your life even harder. Their respect has no value. They are trash and always will be.

Im not NT enough, and im mental so chances of success are slim to me. I do try, but im reaching my 30s.

If by 40-45 maxx my life doesn't change I plan to end it, before I start to be old and maybe sick, I see my gradma with demntia and its renforces this idea.
Good plan - have the same - fucking 10 years to go :(

I wish you ascend with the jb cousin always love too read the news

doesn't jailbait mean like girls under 18 who look 18, 13 year olds aren't jailbait you pedo

I'm guessing the 30yr old careermaxxing foid cousin is also probably a feminist girlboss type, probably hates all men

Also I don't know what your relationship was in the past or if there are other reasons for that