Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to become a sewers-only mod

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
@SergeantIncel I want to become a sewers-only moderator.

I'm a sewercel and I think me becoming a sewers moderator will be beneficial. It will reduce the workload of other mods, so that they can focus on moderating other, more serious parts of the site. I'm also pretty familiar with the sewers' atmosphere and am active there. I have been here for more than a year too and never had any serious rule breaking.

Please consider this.
Thank you.

You can make me an ID-only moderator.
But be aware that forum population will shrink at an immense rate :feelshmm:

dedicated sewer janny :feelsEhh:

You're going to ban 100% of the sewer posters on day 1, aren't you?:feelshaha:

You're going to ban 100% of the sewer posters on day 1, aren't you?:feelshaha:
Oh of course not.
I will be very lenient because it's the sewers after all and people have the right to shitpost there and enjoy the forum in whatever way they like.

:shhh::shhh::shhh:

Vouch for op, there are some turds which need to be flushed from the sewers ngl.

t b h
b
h

We need incel einsatzgruppen.
921b2232a76d2294a6712e8b3215188f imagejpeg

I suggest @proudweeb instead

Massive cope, I'm one of the biggest contributors to the sewers even if you ignore postmaxxing. Simply sort by my threads and you will see.
ur avi looks like its cropped from left

:feelskek::feelskek:
Would I survive your cultural revolution / ban spree? :feelsLSD:

Massive cope, I'm one of the biggest contributors to the sewers even if you ignore postmaxxing. Simply sort by my threads and you will see.
Shut the fuck up you absolute lobotomite. What a joke. Get a grip on reality, stop saying "cope" during a serious conversation just because your two braincells can't ever send signals to eachother to form a response. Honestly pathetic. Oh guys look at me I'm so funny COPE! It's so funny and quirky right guys?

Shut the fuck up you absolute lobotomite. What a joke. Get a grip on reality, stop saying "cope" during a serious conversation just because your two braincells can't ever send signals to eachother to form a response. Honestly pathetic. Oh guys look at me I'm so funny COPE! It's so funny and quirky right guys?
Cope.

:lul:

@Fat Link I'm guessing you got the idea for a Sewers only mod from this post, and I want to make a case against @incelerated becoming a mod there, because I think it would be a bad idea.

I'm not saying this because I want to break the rules, I am fine with them as they are but I believe that he will be trigger happy with warnings and extremely biased against some users.

incelerated clearly hates postmaxxing and users that act spammy which is not against the rules of The Sewers. So far only extreme flooding has been punished which is completely fair in my opinion. @unsettling, @proudweeb and I usually keep it to only bumping 20-25 threads by ourselves, and then spam endlessly with each other in a few threads. I don't think that this ruins the experience for anyone.

incelerated makes claims that he will punish us/stop us from posting "when he becomes a mod" (that was unthinkable until recently), but I believe that a mod should be unbiased against all groups of posters, while incelerated clearly is not.

He even went as far as to create a "Anti-Postmaxx Resistance", previously called "jihad against postmaxxers".

He also makes threads like these, because he wants us all banned. (It is not against the rules, and you said the new administration would not kill it.)

I'm not a cuck that reports people, but he himself often goes overboard with insulting people when it comes to this topic :feelswhat:
Kill yourself.
Slit your wrists, jump off a roof, etc.
We kill them and then desecrate their corpses.

I could quote a billion posts of him telling us how he will punish and ban us but I think this is enough. I seriously doubt that he would be a fair Sewers mod and I suggest you find someone else if he was who you had in mind.

And I hope you don't hold a grudge against me for this, incelerated :feelskek:

@Fat Link I'm guessing you got the idea for a Sewers only mod from this post, and I want to make a case against @incelerated becoming a mod there, because I think it would be a bad idea.

I'm not saying this because I want to break the rules, I am fine with them as they are but I believe that he will be trigger happy with warnings and extremely biased against some users.

incelerated clearly hates postmaxxing and users that act spammy which is not against the rules of The Sewers. So far only extreme flooding has been punished which is completely fair in my opinion. @unsettling, @proudweeb and I usually keep it to only bumping 20-25 threads by ourselves, and then spam endlessly with each other in a few threads. I don't think that this ruins the experience for anyone.

incelerated makes claims that he will punish us/stop us from posting "when he becomes a mod" (that was unthinkable until recently), but I believe that a mod should be unbiased against all groups of posters, while incelerated clearly is not.

He even went as far as to create a "Anti-Postmaxx Resistance", previously called "jihad against postmaxxers".

He also makes threads like these, because he wants us all banned. (It is not against the rules, and you said the new administration would not kill it.)

I'm not a cuck that reports people, but he himself often goes overboard with insulting people when it comes to this topic :feelswhat:

I could quote a billion posts of him telling us how he will punish and ban us but I think this is enough. I seriously doubt that he would be a fair Sewers mod and I suggest you find someone else if he was who you had in mind.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Beyond over for you

I will not let you intervene with our efforts :no:
Is that so?

@Fat Link isn't it curious how someone who has joined the forum in September knows so much about the stuff that has happened months ago?
One might be inclined to think they are an alternate account.

who will be in charge of the sewERs?

Jungle and I trashed the sewers so bad then lol, Draestyn and IncelHQ did too, like not only the first page, the first TEN pages were all us. Like you couldn't even make a thread, it would be gone in minutes.

Jungle and I trashed the sewers so bad then lol, Draestyn and IncelHQ did too, like not only the first page, the first TEN pages were all us. Like you couldn't even make a thread, it would be gone in minutes.
Based and confessionpilled.

Yeah lol I get it, I understand why spam like that is against the rules but it would be bad for me if he gets mod, I refuse to let him have his way :feelswhat:

Yeah lol I get it, I understand why spam like that is against the rules but it would be bad for me if he gets mod, I refuse to let him have his way :feelswhat:
The new rule didn't slow me down too much, I posted 50k since it was added lol. Without it I'd be like 300k now, almost no point :feelsohh:

The new rule didn't slow me down too much, I posted 50k since it was added lol. Without it I'd be like 300k now, almost no point :feelsohh:
the legal way of postmaxxing is more fun anyways in my opinion but it severely limits efficiency :fuk:

true, @trannycelerated hates non-trannies like me for some reason

trannycelerated's only positive contribution

Mark my words I’ll be a trannie
:feelsUgh:

Poor fucking guy. They turned his worst enemy into the mod instead.

can you take it back? The sewers should have no rules imo, that’s the whole point of them
nah cause 72% of the userbase voted to prevent flooding

it was bad lmao, like each person was getting HUNDREDS of alerts a day, and if you posted a sewer thread, it would be on page 10 in a few minutes :ahegao:

nah cause 72% of the userbase voted to prevent flooding

it was bad lmao, like each person was getting HUNDREDS of alerts a day, and if you posted a sewer thread, it would be on page 10 in a few minutes :ahegao:
I like proudweeb talking about "back then" like it was WWII

I like proudweeb talking about "back then" like it was WWII
bruh no cap, I would postmaxx while watching ww2 movies. Posted 1250 times with "Stalingrad" playing in the other window :D

bruh no cap, I would postmaxx while watching ww2 movies. Posted 1250 times with "Stalingrad" playing in the other window :D
Do you have any back/neck problems?