Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be like Dahvie Vanity

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Just watching Chris Hanses kangaroo youtube court, they have nothing on him but my god the caliber of girls he used to slay

Him and Onision are my idols tbh, I dont know whats with them and slaying these cute barely legal girls (especially Dahvie since he doesnt even look like your chiseled stereotypical chad)

5ca3a5be2300003300af569b.jpeg

Its always been my dream to have a cute emo/goth/alt gf but it seems like Ill have to settle for a no makeup wearing thin haired single mother with crows feet and bags under her eyes

Obv I wanna see them go to prison regardless bc of taking so many girls for themselves, but even if they die tomorrow their lives would be complete and at least a 6 trillion times better than mine

"Barely legal?" Dahvie was associating with Slaughter when she was 12. I can't think of one country where that's legal.

"Barely legal?" Dahvie was associating with Slaughter when she was 12. I can't think of one country where that's legal.

They never fucked until she turned 18

Inb4 grooming

Grooming isnt a thing once you turn 18

If you watch Hansens videos youll see that theyre mostly slander

Neither Dahvie nor Onision have ever had sex with anyone underage

Basically every accusation is just "muh abusive ex" because they would date around while in a relationship

Last edited:
They never fucked until she turned 18

Inb4 grooming

Grooming isnt a thing once you turn 18

If you watch Hansens videos youll see that theyre mostly slander

Neither Dahvie nor Onision have ever had sex with anyone underage

Basically every accusation is just "muh abusive ex" because they would date around while in a relationship

So you can groom a child, but once they're an adult,all that grooming doesn't count? It's like they were never groomed?

So you can groom a child, but once they're an adult,all that grooming doesn't count? It's like they were never groomed?

By definition its not grooming once they turn 18 or if they never have sex

tenor.gif

All of these women are extremely low IQ, I dont understand why youre white knighting so hard

Just walk away theory

They're degenerates

By definition its not grooming once they turn 18 or if they never have sex

tenor.gif

All of these women are extremely low IQ, I dont understand why youre white knighting so hard

Just walk away theory

I'm not talking about grooming adults, I'm talking about grooming kids. If you've groomed a kid, and then they turn into an adult, their mind was still groomed, wasn't it?