Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I want to be always sad

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
I prefer being sad 24/7 rather than getting these random confidence boosts which end in ever bigger sadness and disappointment. Sometimes im delusional and i feel good looking at myself in the mirror, just to realize later that im absolutely disgusting. I need to keep myself depressed all the time and just go all out. I deleted all social media except ig (unfollowed everyone tho i use it for school) and i just wanna try and ask my crush for her ig or something just so i can say that i tried. No point in just rotting like this

Life is built that way, it’s a meaningless circle of ups and downs. Although I wish I was sad all the time because then I’d probably have the balls to rope:feelsbadman:

Life is built that way, it’s a meaningless circle of ups and downs. Although I wish I was sad all the time because then I’d probably have the balls to rope:feelsbadman:
I wish i could stop myself from getting those highs. I always end Up sadder and sadder

same but at this point I found the whitepill :whitepill: