Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be a groom for a bride at our wedding before we become husband and wife

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

I don't think a girl will ever think to herself "my groom" in respect to me :(

wym, also that cartoon is for little children

just ffrom the style I can already tell it's pozzed
There's nothing ethnically diverse about the show at all - it's clearly based in Mexico and based on Aztec culture. That's fine.

and reddit loves it
There's reddit communities for everything including stuff like Goblin Slayer - this expression is meaningless.

the people behind it are into queer shit and the message is gay af
I haven't looked into the creators, can you elaborate?

What message?

I haven't grasped any kind of message from this show other than mysteries are cool and there's lore.

Are you in your own skin? Or is this just an act?

Sacrifices made to the god Xipe Totec were done by flaying victims alive - killing them via removing all the skin from their bodies.

That's what the song alludes to and people who understand Aztec lore know this and how horrifying the creature is.

Kids prob won't get it, that's why much of this appeals to adults.

There's nothing ethnically diverse about the show at all - it's clearly based in Mexico and based on Aztec culture. That's fine.

There's reddit communities for everything including stuff like Goblin Slayer - this expression is meaningless.

I haven't looked into the creators, can you elaborate?

What message?

I haven't grasped any kind of message from this show other than mysteries are cool and there's lore.
just google victor valentino lgbt and this popped up
Amabel is a lesbian character from Victor and Valentino.
jfl at watch this shit, go watch seasonal anime, blue lock is good

just google victor valentino lgbt and this popped up
View attachment 672706Amabel is a lesbian character from Victor and Valentino.
jfl at watch this shit

Amabel is a side character, she barely gets any air time, she's just a token box-check to make Xochi Jalapeno bisexual.

It's like Clyde's dads in the Loud House, they're not central so it doesn't matter. Pretty much everything has this box-checking nowadays to avoid cancel.

Xochi is a supporting char IDGAF if she wants to do tribadism with hambeasts, she's thicc and I'd breed her but she seems like too much of a slooty party girl, she's not my wife material.

Fuck off this forum, you retard.

Hang yourself.

Amabel is a side character, she barely gets any air time, she's just a token box-check to make Xochi Jalapeno bisexual.

It's like Clyde's dads in the Loud House, they're not central so it doesn't matter. Pretty much everything has this box-checking nowadays to avoid cancel.

Xochi is a supporting char IDGAF if she wants to do tribadism with hambeasts, she's thicc and I'd breed her but she seems like too much of a slooty party girl, she's not my wife material.
jewish stuff, not even once

He is not bad, just lascivious and corrupted... like all people.
Sexless Incel has a vendetta against me because I said he should be banned for bragging about his dick being in toilet water.
Ignore him he's a stalker.

What is corruption to you?

That is right. You are 36-37...
Yes, I've watched the whole gamut of horror/scifi adult shows, I come at this from a sophisticated palette.

how does it compare to Whistle and Hungry Heart Wild Striker? only soccer anime I've seen so far
never watched it but blue lock is nothing like general sports anime, it's everyone for themselves, essentially a soccer battle royale, the characters are iconic and fun and the premise is good

never watched it but blue lock is nothing like general sports anime, it's everyone for themselves, essentially a soccer battle royale, the characters are iconic and fun and the premise is good
I'll add it to my notepad list but that thing has to be 50 titles long and I haven't done something new in about a year

I'd recommend "Touch" from 80s if you want a 100-ep baseball epic, or "Big Windup" if you like something shorter.
Still haven't touched Major =/

Ya momma sucks sooooo gooooood :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

Corruption, to me, is a sickness that suffocates the innocence and goodness in things.
I am a very good person.

Please explain innocence as contrast to ignorance please.

Do you mean idealism which is lost as one becomes more pragmatic?

I'll add it to my notepad list but that thing has to be 50 titles long and I haven't done something new in about a year

I'd recommend "Touch" from 80s if you want a 100-ep baseball epic, or "Big Windup" if you like something shorter.
Still haven't touched Major =/
I didn't watch touch but I did watch cross game from the same author, I guess the difference between blue lock and the average sports anime is that their aim isn't the nationals or koushien, but the world cup and world class football in general

Innocence is the outrageous conformity of the world to some mirthful and naïve representation of its purpose and meaning.
Why would you lament a loss of outrageous conformity?

Ignorance is the blatant denial of the truths presented in the world.
Ignorance is being unaware of the truth, not denying the truth

Idealism is a decent but not perfect word for it, perhaps alacrity? Many optimists are pragmatic yet all of them think the world to operate based on their stupid faith in its mysticism and profundity.
Optimism seems more like "I think things will work out" which doesn't require mysticism.
Not sure what you mean by profundity, excess optimism is usually a lack of it.

I wouldn't, in fact, it is my opinion that childish attitudes are myopic and undeserving of adulation.
at least innocents are less infected with disinfo memes

Amabel is a lesbian character from Victor and Valentino.
kek so I just watched an episode where Xochi basically makes a plant golem copy of Amabel to dance with and kiss

naturally V+V spoil her privacy and photograph her lesbian debauchery to show her dad Don Jalapeno

personally I think plant-Amabel is hot, I'd rather fuck her than the human Amabel, though I'd prefer Xochi to either of them

kek so I just watched an episode where Xochi basically makes a plant golem copy of Amabel to dance with and kiss

View attachment 675127

naturally V+V spoil her privacy and photograph her lesbian debauchery to show her dad Don Jalapeno

personally I think plant-Amabel is hot, I'd rather fuck her than the human Amabel, though I'd prefer Xochi to either of them
disgusting kikery

it's cute, I don't mind lesbian chars, makes it easier for me to larp a cock has never touched them

it's cute, I don't mind lesbian chars, makes it easier for me to larp a cock has never touched them
I don't mind lesbian characters having sex but lesbian romance in a kid show is pure kikery

I don't mind lesbian characters having sex but lesbian romance in a kid show is pure kikery
they're throwing in a subtle reference in the final season, this is nothing compared to Owl House