Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to be a border guard with MG42

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I wish my government offers a position which is border guard, perhaps, to the sea because the sea is where people can access my place openly.

It is implied that this fictional position is defensive, and entirely legit with a strict ROE protocol.

In later, due to climate change, and demographics, foreigners from Africa will begin to overwhelm every continent, perhaps, in boats and airplanes. They will be all young men. I have nothing against niggers that stay in Africa or wherever your hood is, by the way.

However, those that come to other places that isn't Africa, I wish your boats are sunken and that no one rescues you; least you be shark food.

mynrination%2F2023-10%2F05ffd625-8eb7-4411-86df-ab12e418e85a%2F2023_10_06T182126Z_2_LYNXMPEJ950T7_RTROPTP_4_EUROPE_MIGRANTS_SPAIN.JPG

Last edited:
In later, due to climate change, and demographics, foreigners from Africa will begin to overwhelm every continent, perhaps, in boats and airplanes. They will be all young men. I have nothing against niggers that stay in Africa
I can relate. I keep preaching this here, but nobody seems to understand. We westerners don’t need more young men, that’s just more competition for already overpriced pussy. Instead, we need young femoids and cheap whores to drain our balls.

Those niggers that fled to Europe could be sent back now.