Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to ascend. I don't want to accept my lot in life

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
Well meaning bluepillers tell me things like "just be yourself" or "you are valid the way you are" but that's clearly bullshit, I know they don't have my best interest at heart when they say that. This is just a nice way of hoping you will fuck off, similar to "you should talk to a therapist" is a way of telling someone to fuck off.

I have so many things working against me: ethniccel, grew up in a cult and isolated from people, foster home, past homelessness, no high earning career, short height, trashy background, no solid friend group as it was mostly druggies and personality disorders (that was what I settled for in the past), no family members because they also had trauma, mental disorders, suicides, and their own issues.

I don't want to accept my lot in life. I want to do whatever it takes to get out of it. I don't want to kill myself either. Being alive is the greatest virtue.

You have to survive and thrive, no matter what. No matter what you have to do. Lie. Cheat. Steal. Just don't lay down and die. Only chads and normies talk about "integrity" and "doing the right thing" because the system is already working in their favor. It's easy to be a rule follower when you have nothing to worry about. Do whatever it takes.

My plans to ascend for 2024:

1. Gymmax, it's better to be short and fit rather than short and skinnyfat. Though both are bad. Lower my body fat percentage to compensate for weak jawline because my face doesn't carry any extra fat very well. I will never be a girl's wet dream or be viewed as respectable due to height alone but it's better than nothing. I want to at least get to a level where I won't be pepper sprayed for saying hi to a girl or having cops called on me just for breathing

2. Plastic surgery, may or may not be worth it. My problem is my jawline, I already put orthodontics on payment plan, I was discouraged from going for double jaw surgery. It helps a little but it's not enough.

3. Lie about my qualifications and health issues to get my dream job, though I am sure there are better candidates for the job, but this is all a game anyway

4. Go back to school, the master's degree probably won't help me get a better job in itself but the master's alone is a status symbol for normies and helps hide my trashy background

5. Hobbymax and skillmax by working on my art more. Hopefully I have a better life than being a shut in like kentaro miura but probably not

I already lie, lie, lie and found that it helps especially because nobody can fact check and prove otherwise anyway. I spent the holidays alone but I tell my coworkers about spending time with my nonexistant friends or spending time with family and playing with my cute little nephews and nieces. It makes me look like I am not an isolated suspicious fuckup, and that yes I am loved and cherished and have an enviable or at least normie life.

Last edited:
good goals

go for it

Go for it bro

I hope you will make it. I should have really put more effort into ascending when I was younger. But I started to cope with pure mathematics, for some reason it brought some fulfillment. Ultimately I've just lost my best years that I could have put into workcelling and getting plastic surgeries. Don't make the same mistake that I did.

Self-improvement is always good. It's especially good for red pillers in particular because after they become better physically, mentally, spiritually, financially etc. the women in their lives have all become uglier, older, fatter and more unpleasant and still those guys get 0 or close 0 attention where as the foids continue living life on tutorial mode. This is the process of a red piller becoming a black piller.

I hope you will make it. I should have really put more effort into ascending when I was younger. But I started to cope with pure mathematics, for some reason it brought some fulfillment. Ultimately I've just lost my best years that I could have put into workcelling and getting plastic surgeries. Don't make the same mistake that I did.

I am not that young either. I am 30 and don't have much to show for it. No girl, no family, no kids. I spent most of my adult life in poverty and among crackhead types, and I think that held me back. Even without a girl I would be happy with a biological child at this point, though I worry about passing on my problems and fucking him up as well and I wonder what I can even teach a kid so they don't end up a loser incel like me. Nobody in my family has close friends either, my own brother is a 40 year old NEET though he still got laid one time because he's over six feet tall and has a good facial bone structure and he was able to fuck a girl in her 20's with low self esteem.

People talk about how foids are judged for hitting the wall without getting married or having kids, but people judge males too - they just don't give enough fuck about you to really inquire why, they just assume you're a faggot or a loser. Single foids past 30 are considered picky bitches who hate men, single men past 30 are suspected to be losers who cant get a girl because he's ugly, poor, crazy, or something else secretly wrong with him. Not only that, a single older man is viewed as suspicious, dangerous, a potential predator and pedophile. At least single foids arent treated as potential criminals.

I am not that young either. I am 30 and don't have much to show for it.
Where do you plan to meet women? Without a miracle we will only get past prime women, even after all the hard and softmaxing in the world.

No girl, no family, no kids. I spent most of my adult life in poverty and among crackhead types, and I think that held me back. Even without a girl I would be happy with a biological child at this point, though I worry about passing on my problems and fucking him up as well and I wonder what I can even teach a kid so they don't end up a loser incel like me.
You don't sound fully blackpilled. Parents need to teach their kids, but for the most part, whether you end up a winner or a loser is determined by your genetics, not by your upbringing. If you ever have a son, make sure that he won't have to suffer the curse of inceldom.

Nobody in my family has close friends either, my own brother is a 40 year old NEET though he still got laid one time because he's over six feet tall and has a good facial bone structure and he was able to fuck a girl in her 20's with low self esteem.

People talk about how foids are judged for hitting the wall without getting married or having kids, but people judge males too - they just don't give enough fuck about you to really inquire why, they just assume you're a faggot or a loser. Single foids past 30 are considered picky bitches who hate men, single men past 30 are suspected to be losers who cant get a girl because he's ugly, poor, crazy, or something else secretly wrong with him. Not only that, a single older man is viewed as suspicious, dangerous, a potential predator and pedophile. At least single foids arent treated as potential criminals.
Definitely. The older you get the more people expect from you I guess.

Whats your height ?

Where do you plan to meet women? Without a miracle we will only get past prime women, even after all the hard and softmaxing in the world.
I will worry about that when I get there.
You don't sound fully blackpilled. Parents need to teach their kids, but for the most part, whether you end up a winner or a loser is determined by your genetics, not by your upbringing. If you ever have a son, make sure that he won't have to suffer the curse of inceldom.
Blackpill or not, it won't serve me to just not try just because of the high chances of nothing changing. Despite my background, I was still able to get to where I am when I shouldn't have been able to. Sometimes stupid luck just happens. The goal it to manipulate my environment and increase the chance of luck playing in my favor.

less than 5'6ft ?
Yes that's why it never started

Self-improvement is always good. It's especially good for red pillers in particular because after they become better physically, mentally, spiritually, financially etc. the women in their lives have all become uglier, older, fatter and more unpleasant and still those guys get 0 or close 0 attention where as the foids continue living life on tutorial mode. This is the process of a red piller becoming a black piller.
I would go for younger foids in their 20s

My NEET brother knocked up a girl in her 20's and then left her, I slid into her DM and talked her out of abortion by offering to adopt the baby if she wasn't confident in being a mom so now she is giving birth to a baby soon. The girl doesn't even know what I look like and she probably would've disrespected me or maced me if she saw me in real life. I lied to the girl that I am successful and have a lot of money and can take care of the baby, but honestly I probably would've fucked the baby up as they grow up with my own social retardation and autism. I think the girl might be also borderline retarded or have low self esteem if she ended up fucking my useless brother, so I am worried I just continued the cycle of fuckery by letting this child be brought into this fucked up family and world. At least the baby will be a girl so she won't be an incel.

I was completely selfish by trying to talk this girl out of abortion, she thought she was having a son and I wanted to ascend with this adopted son. Being a single dad makes you look sympathetic and less suspicious, you can get into parenting social circles and I was thinking I might be able to meet a milf or something. Whenever I tell people about my nonexistant wife, I go from looking like a potential serial killer rapist to a normie (kind of) or at least a bluepilled betabuxxer

Ascending isn't worth it anyway.

Ascending isn't worth it anyway.
You either ascend or you seize what you want by force. That's how most men did it in the past to reproduce. I am sure the past was just as shitty for most men and only the chads and the rich at the top monopolized females, and that's why men start wars and kill eachother to take eachother's women, or they just poached young foids from the nearby tribes. They didn't stand around waiting for "consent" (in minecraft)

that's why women are so prone to stockholm syndrome and they have rape fantasies

I want to ascend. I don't want to accept my lot in life​

Same here.

I am also trying to self improve while nurturing the hope that it might help me ascend.

My efforts to self-improve are akin to the flailing motions a drowning man instinctively performs to try and get out of the water. It most probably will not work, but it's just something I'm doing to try and escape inceldom. I must find a way out or die trying.

The little hope I have keeps me going and helps me push through the days.

Same here.

I am also trying to self improve while nurturing the hope that it might help me ascend.

My efforts to self-improve are akin to the flailing motions a drowning man instinctively performs to try and get out of the water. It most probably will not work, but it's just something I'm doing to try and escape inceldom. I must find a way out or die trying.

The little hope I have keeps me going and helps me push through the days.
If I am gonna go down I might as well go down fighting. Laying down passively letting life fuck you over is for faggots. I will lie, cheat, steal, whatever it takes to get there. Even if you're subhuman, at least have a modicum of being a man. Have some sense of dignity. I don't want to gingerly ask for permission, I will just seize what I want (in minecraft).

If I am gonna go down I might as well go down fighting. Laying down passively letting life fuck you over is for faggots.

Exactly. It's like my instict to find a mate is kicking in and is forcing me to self-improve.

Although, I have the fear that even after self-improvement I'll still die an incel. It's hard to self improve when you have a constant stream of negative and defeatist thoughts running through your mind.

Go for it. After all either you'll ascend or learn something.

You will just end up jerking off and falling asleep.

Be careful about plastic surgery and take it with a grain of salt, it’s low percentage and can end up being botched and you’ll end up looking worse.

Be careful about plastic surgery and take it with a grain of salt, it’s low percentage and can end up being botched and you’ll end up looking worse.
Its definitely a risk. I heard that even a nose job can be risky because it can cause "empty nose syndrome" which can feel like you're drowning, and some people even kill themselves over it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empty_nose_syndrome

I am trying to lose body fat and let my jawline and cheekbones get defined more before trying something crazy like chin implant

because after they become better physically, mentally, spiritually, financially etc. the women in their lives have all become uglier, older, fatter and more unpleasant and still those guys get 0 or close 0 attention where
:feelskek:

Good luck. Looking forward to an update. :feelsokman:

Same. I will try my best. And if I cannot ascend, I will then redirect my efforts towards making life harder and more unpleasant for as many people as I can.

my own brother is a 40 year old NEET though he still got laid one time because he's over six feet tall and has a good facial bone structure and he was able to fuck a girl in her 20's with low self esteem.
got laid only once in his lifetime? at what age?

My NEET brother knocked up a girl in her 20's and then left her
he wasn't ever incel then. why would he leave her? but still, you are saying he lost his virginity at 40 years old. i don't think so. that just does not happen with a twenties foid to a 40 year old virgin NEET

got laid only once in his lifetime? at what age?
I never called my brother an incel I said he's a NEET. I said he got laid one time because he made a child, that's a proof of your sexual experience right there. No idea about his experience with other women he doesn't talk about it because he's still in the religious cult we grew up in

I never called my brother an incel I said he's a NEET. I said he got laid one time because he made a child, that's a proof of your sexual experience right there. No idea about his experience with other women he doesn't talk about it because he's still in the religious cult we grew up in
his religion allows murdering babies? why did he want to murder his child?

you really gonna raise your brother's child fully alone? your brother does not want to see his child ever? he wanted his child murdered

Cope. Just give up and rot bro

Same. I will try my best. And if I cannot ascend, I will then redirect my efforts towards making life harder and more unpleasant for as many people as I can.
:feelshehe:

his religion allows murdering babies? why did he want to murder his child?

you really gonna raise your brother's child fully alone? your brother does not want to see his child ever? he wanted his child murdered
My family are not genuine christians. Our mom just watches youtube conspiracy videos all day and go to a cult megachurch and blow her money there, while my neet brother plays videogames all day and gets into screaming matches with our mom. Despite this, my brother got a girlfriend because he's over 6ft, has chad facial bone structure, and I guess fun to be around. From what the ex girlfriend told me, my brother always talked about being a christian and feeling guilty having sex but still sexed her anyway and was even able to convince her to rawdog. She got pregnant and everyone in my family bullied her and wanted her to abort, she refused, and they even found this shady doctor who was willing to abort even if she was past the first trimester. My brother drove her to an abortion clinic and the doctor there refused because it was obvious the ex girlfriend didnt want an abortion. So much being christians. They wanted to kill their own grandchild and offspring.

Ex girlfriend was planning on aborting because she had no confidence in raising the baby alone though she didn't want to do it, so I offered to adopt the baby and if she wanted to have it back she can have it back in the future. I lied to her like I am some sort of successful chad who makes decent money and robust social group, and not some socially retarded traumatized incel loser with no friends and no career. Last thing I wanted was for her to put the baby up for adoption so it can be sent to some weirdo religious fundie white family in minnesota or some bumfuck so it can be abused (i am an ethniccel). I think even I am a better option for a child than that. I thought the baby could be my little bro (turns out its a girl though).

My family are not genuine christians. Our mom just watches youtube conspiracy videos all day and go to a cult megachurch and blow her money there, while my neet brother plays videogames all day and gets into screaming matches with our mom. Despite this, my brother got a girlfriend because he's over 6ft, has chad facial bone structure, and I guess fun to be around. From what the ex girlfriend told me, my brother always talked about being a christian and feeling guilty having sex but still sexed her anyway and was even able to convince her to rawdog. She got pregnant and everyone in my family bullied her and wanted her to abort, she refused, and they even found this shady doctor who was willing to abort even if she was past the first trimester. My brother drove her to an abortion clinic and the doctor there refused because it was obvious the ex girlfriend didnt want an abortion. So much being christians. They wanted to kill their own grandchild and offspring.

Ex girlfriend was planning on aborting because she had no confidence in raising the baby alone though she didn't want to do it, so I offered to adopt the baby and if she wanted to have it back she can have it back in the future. I lied to her like I am some sort of successful chad who makes decent money and robust social group, and not some socially retarded traumatized incel loser with no friends and no career. Last thing I wanted was for her to put the baby up for adoption so it can be sent to some weirdo religious fundie white family in minnesota or some bumfuck so it can be abused (i am an ethniccel). I think even I am a better option for a child than that. I thought the baby could be my little bro (turns out its a girl though).
how is your NEET 40 year old brother able to afford food, video-games, driving a car etc. living expenses?

they even found this shady doctor who was willing to abort even if she was past the first trimester. My brother drove her to an abortion clinic and the doctor there refused because it was obvious the ex girlfriend didnt want an abortion
your brother is piece of shit murderer! that's also partly why he attracts women.

how is your NEET 40 year old brother able to afford food, video-games, driving a car etc. living expenses?

your brother is piece of shit murderer! that's also partly why he attracts women.
My parents still support him and apparently he makes money by selling virtual items for online games. He doesn't drive a car anymore. They bought him a house as inheritance, and they bought him a car but I think they took it back.

Yeah my brother has no job, a degree that he doesnt use, our family is insane, but I am sure he's been with multiple girls and the ex girlfriend is pretty attractive too. She told me she and her family paid for some of his stuff and he never provided for her either. What the fuck???

Oh by the way the baby will be a mixed baby too so she might have identity issues.

Last edited:
I dropped my friends one by one because most of them were losers, weirdos, or holding me back.

I am now a friendcel, or maybe I always was. Or it never started.

My friends were druggies who would take on anyone and everyone, or broke desperate people looking to use people, or turn out to be faggots trying to get me and anyone else to suck their dicks, or people with personality disorders, trying to get me into their cult and didn't see me as a person but a statistic, or bluepilled gaslighting type.

It's better to be alone than with people who hold you back or fuck you up.

Do you have good friends? If not, I'd add finding/maintaining those to your list. I've made lists like this before and not including social goals/progress is usually a mistake.

honestly rooting for u bro, you already saved the kid now save yourself

Do you have good friends? If not, I'd add finding/maintaining those to your list. I've made lists like this before and not including social goals/progress is usually a mistake.
No I dropped them one by one, I explain a bit right before you posted. You are right though. But just like finding a foid who will mate with you, you got to ascend before you can attract the right friends. At my current and past levels I wasn't able to find normal well adjusted friends who aren't weirdos. If you're a loser you only attract other losers. If you're a weirdo, the normal ones will stay away from you or not be interested while other weirdos approach and do weird shit. But as incels we don't even have to be actual weirdos, just be ugly and undesirable and you'll be treated like one anyway.

honestly rooting for u bro, you already saved the kid now save yourself

411 4118058

Last edited:
New ascending plans:

1. Hair transplant for balding spots. I am sure it's caused partially by insulin resistance and prediabetes due to shitty prenatal conditions and shitty diet/environment growing up. My siblings don't have it like I do. My father didn't bald until he was like 50. I assume the cost is estimate about $6000-$10000.

2. Psychedelic therapy. It's going to be intense. It's good for PTSD so yeah it won't fix my looks but it may help reverse the learned helplessness and other symptoms of trauma I have. Cost is about $1500 for a series of sessions.

Update:

I went to a hair transplant consultation today. The doctor said he had transplants himself and showed me pictures. It's also possible for your beard and eyebrows, though it cost a lot ($25000+). He recommended me to get to a dermatologist to do a biopsy of my scalp as that would give a lot of information on what's causing the balding and the soreness I feel on the bald spot. Then if the biopsy confirms that there is nothing out of the ordinary or depending on the issues at hand, I can see what my options are. Otherwise, I was recommended to try minoxidil, which apparently a good number of teenagers use. It's better to start young if you have hairloss, but it's a bit too late for me. Apparently I should start seeing results some 4 months to 1 year on topical mino, and if that doesn't help, try the pill form and if I keep losing hair, then a transplant is an option.

This is info for anyone else who might find it helpful. And yes, having money and the time to get an appointment helps.

I realized that opportunities have opened up for me and I am panicking. Do I have what it takes to seize them?

I am sure I have ADHD (trauma induced) and I have a speech disorder (both trauma related and due to physiology). Someone came up to me and asked me to work at his gym as a personal trainer, and there's a fuck ton of rich people there. Most of my other coworkers are the chad gymbro types. And then there's me with my low energy, ADHD, lisp, and dysgenic looks. I don't make as much money or have as many clients as the other guys (I only have one). But the manager must've seen something in me. This gym is apparently a great place to network and get to know rich people, but nobody wants to talk to me.

You have to survive and thrive, no matter what. No matter what you have to do. Lie. Cheat. Steal. Just don't lay down and die. Only chads and normies talk about "integrity" and "doing the right thing" because the system is already working in their favor. It's easy to be a rule follower when you have nothing to worry about. Do whatever it takes.

Another plan: I decided to write fake reference letters for myself. I have extra phone numbers that are not VOIPs. Nobody ever looked at me and thought "potential" or "leader". My good traits are overlooked such as depth and intelligence, and even just being a decent person, or I am never given the time or chance to even show it. So lie. Cheat. Steal. There is a reason ugly men commit more crimes or get caught for it.