Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i want to accidental grope maxx in video game

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

im the dawg nigga
★★★★★
i have some coomfuel foid coworkers i could accidentally bump in to
it has nearly happened before, when we unload deliverys the back dock gets really crowded and busy
a few times a foid has stepped backwards not realizing i was standing behind her but i moved before her ass touched my hand
and a few times a foid has walked past me through a small space between crates and if i didnt move enough i could rub my dick on her leg accidentally
just need to be more low inhib

(in video game)

@Max Doltman @FucktheFBI @Dr. Autismo @DarkStarDown @Ron.Belgrade @highschoolcel

no underwear thin pants max in max payne game

i'd be shit scared of it accidentally happening and getting fired

Just wait for a blackout theory

i have some coomfuel foid coworkers i could accidentally bump in to
it has nearly happened before, when we unload deliverys the back dock gets really crowded and busy
a few times a foid has stepped backwards not realizing i was standing behind her but i moved before her ass touched my hand
and a few times a foid has walked past me through a small space between crates and if i didnt move enough i could rub my dick on her leg accidentally
just need to be more low inhib

(in video game)
Yeah this is relatable, this one currywhore I work with is basically a Curry Stacy, and looks more Gulf Arab tbh. Just thinking about my white skin & light brown hair contrasting with her broke skin & jet dark hair sounds so hot.

I’d say you possibly could, but you need to consider all possibilities & how it would work, could you get another job easily if you get fired? How could you stage the situation to make it seem like a pure accident?

Good luck though man

Pretend you have a mental disability and play it off as accidental touching if you want it so badly

Sometimes I would even grope foids in public and say "Oops, sorry" just to make it seem accidental (in GTA)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back