Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I want to abuse a foid

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
There are a couple of ugly femcel landwhale girls at my uni, I'm gonna love bomb one of them and hopefully they don't reject me.

After she becomes my GF I'm gonna abuse the shit out of her. She's gonna pay for every pain I endured because of other women.

It'll be a plus if she has low self esteem so that she doesn't leave ... I might even Mayweather her (IN A VIDEO GAME):feelskek:. I'll embarrass her as much as I can and call her a useless fat piece of shit. I might even buy a baseball bat for her:feelzez:

I'll never stop hating women and I feel sorry for the girl im gonna ascend with (if it happens). :feelsokman:

Just like my idol PAUL BERNARDO.

After they become my GF I'm gonna abuse the shit out of her. She's gonna pay for every pain I endure because of other women.
Based, absolutely based. Make them wish that they never existed in the first place.

OqE0Dmr.png

Based, absolutely based. Make them wish that they never existed in the first place.
I will do just that brothER

Unfortunately, it's entirely likely they're just as, if not a little more hypergamous and degenerate as most foids, especially at the indoctrination institute of degeneracy known as university; they can still probably be with some desperate normie, especially on online sites and applications. :feelsUgh:

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

Only policies reducing these foid standards by targeting hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy can ease it; that, or a massive imbalance in the gender ratio that currently enables MTBs to easily be able to go for Chadlites and get them. :feelshehe:

@Paul Bernardo

You guys are the same person

Unfortunately, it's entirely likely they're just as, if not a little more hypergamous and degenerate as most foids, especially at the indoctrination institute of degeneracy known as university; they can still probably be with some desperate normie, especially on online sites and applications. :feelsUgh:
I will not fail....MY PLAN WILL SUCCEED

It will only start working if soyciety collapse

If more people go ER and even a 6/10 cant fuck a landwhale ethnic because of high standards men will rise again

We have to make blackpill more public but we need other name for blackpill because it sounds edgy

It will only start working if soyciety collapse
It will work tbh. The hardest part is getting the landwhale interested in me and this has very little to do with the society

If more people go ER and even a 6/10 cant fuck a landwhale ethnic because of high standards men will rise again

We have to make blackpill more public but we need other name for blackpill because it sounds edgy
I think the blackpill is gaining popularity rapidly, just a matter of time before it becomes mainstream

It will work tbh. The hardest part is getting the landwhale interested in me and this has very little to do with the society
Noo i dont talk about that landwhale i talk about domestice foids like in the good ol times

I think the blackpill is gaining popularity rapidly, just a matter of time before it becomes mainstream
Nooo mang most cope with red/bluepill blackpill is very smoll, media is working against blackpill since 2015 there are more coping mechanics for men like us, they make cuckoldery mainstream and so on

First we need a Blackpill Führer Chad to represent us.

Nooo mang most cope with red/bluepill blackpill is very smoll, media is working against blackpill since 2015 there are more coping mechanics for men like us, they make cuckoldery mainstream and so on
:feelskek: :feelskek: You're right... they know that if the blackpill goes mainstream there will be a lot of ERs

A flag or a political movement

Not a political party, not anarchy just some movement but not as cucked as MGTOW

Then we use their weapons, we start in jewish media, than we print some stickers and go on streets with public speeches

No violence just free speech

But most of them who try this shit will be canceled by woke culture aka jewish media wins, thats why blackpill is smoll

Nah we need to get ARs
Bro this is stupid af, if you make this shit with AR you will just be another ER that gets maybe 2 month attention in media, u dont reach masses with this

Bro this is stupid af, if you make this shit with AR you will just be another ER that gets maybe 2 month attention in media, u dont reach masses with this
No we don't shoot anyone, we just carry our ARs to every meeting or riots or when we go make speeches so that they can take us more serious..

AR=Fear=respect= them wanting to listen to what you've gotta say

in minecraft by mohjang

Police raiding OP after thread:

Yeah this is not the right time for ER and violence. Our trend is just starting to gain steam. If we get overtly violent now, we will be crushed because there isn't enough strength in our groups.

this thread is unfathomly based