Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Want Society To Fear From Me

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I want society to fear from me. I don't want to be loved. Because of them there is no good feeling left in my heart. I sold my soul to demon. I didn't want to be like this. I hate everything. :cryfeels:

yez

It is better to be feared than loved

I want nothing to do with scumciety,i wish i lived far away from it,in a cabin in the middle of the forest or something like that.

I want nothing to do with scumciety,i wish i lived far away from it,in a cabin in the middle of the forest or something like that.

I'd never be able to live like that, no running water, no doctors near me, no lewd photographs, no people to talk to, unlikely to have internet. To me that sounds like hell on earth.

I'd rather make scumciety suffer for what it did to us.

I notice that as a man it doesn't seem to matter how I look - people still kind of fear me.

I think it's just part of being a man of like "fighting age".

The only ways I can think of to not be feared are to dress REALLY smart and "together" or maybe to wear t-shirts with very friendly-looking designs on them, lol

It probably isn't good to want to be feared although I think a lot of men actually do.

I'm sure you can find people who will like you if you find "your people" though.