Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want sex even though I'm an ugly sand nigger, AITA?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
NTA. Women ATA for rejecting you.

YTA It’s just your personality you ugly piece of shit:feelsaww:

yes you should have been born white

You just need a good personality

YTA, you were born this way. Don’t you know? You are born the wrong way. With the wrong genes. Women want their pussies inseminated by males more attractive with superior genes than them, in higher status, in better shape and with more “genius”. They will never have to provide anything, or “put things on the table. They have never had to. You keep failing to understand this. Females are exempt from sexual selection, females ARE the secual selection, and you, as a man you will always have to compete or more accurately always have to rot because you weren’t born to females liking. It’s the reality for you. Why don’t you stop complaining while we, females, feast on the exquisite experiences of life, loathe you, curse you, be disgusted of you for existing, be granted with everything we could be expected of to desire and bring you already deepest down the misery hole of life down every chance we get. While we’re at it, why don’t you just kill yourself already? You are a mistake. You were always a mistake. Since you are a mistake, you should also do the act yourself. Take it slow, nobody cares enough about you for there to be any immediate urgency.

[UWSL]Copying for copypasta lol[/UWSL]
Pah, this is what every dumb foid really thinks. Over for men :feelsjuice:

JBW is complete bullshit. I am white and it doesen’t get me any pussy