Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want revenge on people who hurt me in the past.

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
When I see them happy it makes me sad and annoyed. Will taking revenge make me feel better?

If you can get away with it yeah sure, revenge's good. (In Call of Duty)

You'd feel bettER, for sure.

Your revenge will come when you get that study degree. Stacies will go crazy for you :redpill:

Nah just improve your personality brothER, you will transcend the lust for revenge and ascend with the hottest chicks. :bluepill:

Your revenge will come when you get that study degree. Stacies will go crazy for you :redpill:

Yeah!

Re: prove to me that you aren't all puppets
Moronism
Png

#181269262Friday, January 08, 2016 12:46 AM CST
How do you expect us to disprove such a valid deduction? Truthfully, we are all mere puppets in the grander scheme of operation. We willingly submit ourselves to psychological-manipulation by government authorities. Such individuals are only dominant merely because they have the widespread support of obedient subordinates. Society orientates around the adherence and desensitization of flawed ideologies. This ensures that individuals with differing perceptions of reality are effectively "shunned" from social-interaction. This is simply due to the instinctual desire to appease need.
more_horiz

Re: i wish i didnt grow up in a religious household
Moronism
Png

#181269683Friday, January 08, 2016 1:04 AM CST
Religion is only adhered to because it instills fear of eternal punishment via psychological-manipulation. Essentially, such ideologies are structured on mental abuse.

Will taking revenge make me feel better?
Of course,the best revenge that is legal is to get rich and shit on them with your money and expensive cars,but unfortunately becoming rich is not feasible for trucels since your looks affect every aspect of your life not just ''dating''

The main reason why I wanted to become a cop.

Go for it brocel