Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want respect

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I'm so sick and tired of people, male and female, seeing a 5ft1 BLACKCEL and immediately thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want, intimidate me, and there's no consequences. My own "friends" would steal from me in school. Even as an adult, strangers just always take chances with me, people don't hesitate to tell me "no", stores assume I'm broke.

Its so shit, its so depressing. This shit doesnt happen to my thugmaxxed dad. I just want respect. For people to stop hurting me for fun. At the end of the day fuck you hoes because you're only adding fuel to a flame that will burn you all before it dies out :society:

No respect for subhumans

It's over

Dv8axrQWkAAwFae

I’d be okay with being a sub human if I was a tall 6’4 ugly monster who normies feared and respected

"you're not entitled to respect ,sweatie":soy:
:foidSoy:

I’d be okay with being a sub human if I was a tall 6’4 ugly monster who normies feared and respected
Yes. Subhuman face but tall/fit likely doesn’t help you with foids but at least normies will feel less of a need to abuse you and you’d generally get fucked with less.

It's only a matter of time before you go jokER, and I wouldn't blame ya for doing so.

Make sure you take out as many good looking chads and foids as you can on your spree

I sympathize with you

I HATE SOYCIETY

Life is a shitshow, try to ignore it and think that humans are just doomed. People were born as dicks and die as dicks. I also suffer from the same thing being 5'3. Below 5'6 you're not human

I’m sorry but you’re short and black it’s over mang

I'm so sick and tired of people, male and female, seeing a 5ft1 BLACKCEL and immediately thinking they can do whatever the fuck they want, intimidate me, and there's no consequences. My own "friends" would steal from me in school. Even as an adult, strangers just always take chances with me, people don't hesitate to tell me "no", stores assume I'm broke.

Its so shit, its so depressing. This shit doesnt happen to my thugmaxxed dad. I just want respect. For people to stop hurting me for fun. At the end of the day fuck you hoes because you're only adding fuel to a flame that will burn you all before it dies out :society:
I wish i was respected

Instead im treated worse than dirt

My only friends are my roids