Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want my tax money to go to incels who are NEET

gotet

gotet

Wizard
★★★★★
I work full time and through my tax money I involuntary support a lot of bullshit. Hbtq shit, women's rights etc. Besides the necessary things to keep a civilization going like road work, health care and housing projects I want to support incels who NEET. And nothing more! Since I am fit and capable to work I figure I can help my brothers in this way. I could even import bros like @Sandniggercel from the middle east and give him NEETbuxx. But first I would deport all "normal" niggers and Arabs. I would only import people who are incels and let them NEET.

All other brothers on this site that is able to work, would you be able to do the same?

You have to assume that your money will mostly go to single mothers going hard NEET and feminist lobbies.

This asf, if I'm gonna wagecuck I atleast want it to go to my inkwell brothers, instead I have to give a quarter of my paycheck to fund the lifestyle of normalfags

Governments are actively trying to destroy incels, so economic helps to them seem like a utopia

I'm also working a full time job and want exactly to the same. There was a council elections couple months ago in Turkey and our cucked politicians promised free hpv vaccines and free healthcare for our whores like they didn't live free already. So our counsils giving free shit to foids rn with my money. In this clown country more than 80% of taxes are paid by men while more than half of government services go to women. Apparently they don't owe us sex but we owe free money to these whores who provide nothing to society.

Incels shall have my taxmoney and NEET. Not some god damn thots or hbtq freaks.