Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want my coworkers to run a train on me

Water is wet.

wow, what a whore

I didn't know hockey players had such good personalities

Whats the point of reading this shit. I guess its nice to have proof that women are lying whores but we already knew that

Is that what on the job training means these days?

this only happened once in my life but at my old job i used to know this girl (coworker) and she would let dudes spitroast her while the boss was away.
that boss was this 40+ really old and angry indian female. ugly bitch. i think she was so harsh on all the female workers because she hated their youth and the attention they would get. she was really strict with female workers.

2000 or more since monogamy has existed yet women continue to act like animals. God help us rectify this mistake.

I'd run a train over this bitch tho

tenor.gif

PeRsOnALitY

Screenshot 20201211 082532 Reddit

Last edited:
Well, she is clearly lying about the guilt part. Women don't feel bad for anyone but themselves and it is in their blood to compete for extremely good-looking men.

Of course they only fantasize about married men.

Just put a fake wedding ring on your finger to get foid attention theory.

What she really means is she wants to steal the guy temporarily to say "look at me, I got him to cheat, I 1 upped you bitch & am high value enough to get him to potentially ruin everything". Oooooooh another Chad dick for the genetic matter.

Daily reminder: AWALT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back