Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want kill a prostitute

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
Not because i think they are imoral, i dont have moral, and not for satisfation sexual, i only wanna cross the line of morality and kill a human, i choosed one prostitute because nobody give a fuck for them

HELLO AGENT HOW ARE YOU ON THIS FINE DAY?

Load up GTA 5 and do it (in a video game) :feelsLSD:

Based CHOice brothER

If you are talking about real life then I don't recommend you do this. Instead you should pay the whore and have very rough Chad-like primal sex. Slap, choke, spit, spank, put it in her asshole, pull her hair, gag on dick, suck on balls, cum on face, etc :feelsohh:

If you are talking about real life then I don't recommend you do this. Instead you should pay the whore and have very rough Chad-like primal sex. Slap, choke, spit, spank, put it in her asshole, pull her hair, gag dick, suck on balls, cum on face, etc :feelsohh:
Soymilk

Killing is more based, we are all going to die anyways

I've killed prostitutes every day in gta 5

So that's why the price of whores are going up....

Not because i think they are imoral, i dont have moral, and not for satisfation sexual, i only wanna cross the line of morality and kill a human, i choosed one prostitute because nobody give a fuck for them
Cardi B is a former prostitute so I don't know if that still counts but if you could "take care" of her i'd appreciate it.

I wouldnt recommend it. Unless youre a psychopath you would have to live with a quite large baggage on your conscience. Ill tell you what. Take a deep breath. Stand up. Pick up the telephone and call your superiors that youve found nothing suspicious. nice try , FBI