Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i want girl to lick my ears

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★
I want her ass to be on my pelvis while she passionately makes out with me and licks my ears man im so lonely i wanna kill myself and the fact that i will never have this makes me wanna go ER fuck this gay earth nigga

You watched too many ear licking videos?

Ear licking ASMR is great to listen to.

Fucking hell. I didn't know this side of inceldom existed. I will pray to the lord everyday from here on out that im spared of this mental illness.

Fucking hell. I didn't know this side of inceldom existed. I will pray to the lord everyday from here on out that im spared of this mental illness.
wanting affection from girl = mental illness xd
you sound gay tbh

wanting affection from girl = mental illness xd
you sound gay tbh
don't be dense. The ear licking part and the videos are what I meant. u play souls I expect better :feelsUgh:

Time to ascend with shotgun implants (in Payday 2)

Foid will lick a nasty plastic microphone with poorly modeled hard ears but not real and soft ears of the incel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

faxs listening to this one rn
View: https://www.youtube.com/live/0WZvnz2mG7E?si=8Ie1rDTj-Ls0VN09

literally melting cant imagine how good this would feel irl great now im depressed again fuck

SEX WITH NECOMA WHILE SHE MOANS INTO MY EARS

Nah, it would be better if a girl gave me a massage with her soft hands. That is when we are talking...