Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want get my boyfriend a race card for Christmas. Any online stores that will make it?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

Why do Ethnic women hate white men but date them?

@BummerDrummer

LOL at the people in the comments getting offended at the card ngl. Its not really that funny but at the end of the day its literally just a joke card.

LOL at the people in the comments getting offended at the card ngl. Its not really that funny but at the end of the day its literally just a joke card.
I actually think it's cool to joke about Politics

I actually think it's cool to joke about Politics
its cool to joke about anything as long as its legit funny ngl. I dislike people who act like certain topics are not allowed to be joked about ever under any circumstances or who act like someone saying a fucked up joke is a big deal if it doesn't even effect them. Like who cares if some random guy with 0 power makes a fucked joke, its dumb to get butthurt about it.

What is a race card?

Tbh