Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I got fired for asking a girl if she had a boyfriend.

Never talk to women at your workplace. Its too risky
100%, avoid foids whenever possible

workplace HR departments should provide men with shields (and possibly swords) to keep foids away, in order to avoid being slandered

we need to quarantine foids in concentration camps to stop them whining about rape

just put yourself out there bro

Just look for a girl at work, bro. Lots of people meet their partners at work. :soy:

I thought this girl at my job liked me and I just asked in passing if she had a boyfriend. She and the other bitches there spread the word that I sexually harassed her. Everyone turned against me. I’ve been homeless for a long time now so I’m moving somewhere else. I thought I had a chance to be like other people but I lost everything. The women at my work are all whores and fuck everyone but when I reached out even a little I’m enemy number one. I can’t look at a woman without immense hatred now. All of my friends turned against me too. There is truly no place for me anywhere. I am hated for just existing. I always tried to be kind to everyone but this is the result. I’m turning inward now. I’m isolating myself as much as possible and trying to cope. Normies are horrible people. This was a hard lesson to learn but now I know for sure that I should stay alone. I really tried to be a good person but it was all a mistake. For people like us, isolation is our best bet. Now I’m waiting for my parents to die so I can take my own life, but I think that’s a cope too. I’m truly worthless and all I have left is pain and hate. My whole life I never really had anything. All I want to do is die
is there cameras? force them to show proof if there is cuz they wont see any footage of u actually doing that

I got fired for making a gay joke to someone who happened to be gay. instead of explaining or discussing it with me the faggot cried to HR. hopefully hes enjoying his summer getting spitroasted by chad and tyrone

I did and they gave me a little money to gtfo. It took some time for the gossip to spread and I thought it was coming because I overheard some conversations. There was nothing my bosses could do against so many women. They only care about protecting themselves after all. And there’s no proof because they all lie
Women force men out of jobs then bitch there are too many men earning less than them.

I thought this girl at my job liked me and I just asked in passing if she had a boyfriend. She and the other bitches there spread the word that I sexually harassed her. Everyone turned against me. I’ve been homeless for a long time now so I’m moving somewhere else. I thought I had a chance to be like other people but I lost everything. The women at my work are all whores and fuck everyone but when I reached out even a little I’m enemy number one. I can’t look at a woman without immense hatred now. All of my friends turned against me too. There is truly no place for me anywhere. I am hated for just existing. I always tried to be kind to everyone but this is the result. I’m turning inward now. I’m isolating myself as much as possible and trying to cope. Normies are horrible people. This was a hard lesson to learn but now I know for sure that I should stay alone. I really tried to be a good person but it was all a mistake. For people like us, isolation is our best bet. Now I’m waiting for my parents to die so I can take my own life, but I think that’s a cope too. I’m truly worthless and all I have left is pain and hate. My whole life I never really had anything. All I want to do is die
Never ever get your honey where you get your money, it will always backfire somehow