Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i want attention

lanturn

lanturn

Recruit
★★★★★
sorry if this breaks the rules I'm pretty new

Like all of you I wanted friends and a gf more than anything. But I've come to realize that that's not going to happen due to bad genetics and crippling anxiety.

All I want now is to be recognized and talked to. Every online community whether it was on reddit, discord, or 4chan nobody ever wanted to talk to me. I hate being an observer so fucking much I just want to be notices.

rant over sorry if i did something wrong, will delete if thats the case.

I notice you.

its over, LDAR NOW

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
its over, LDAR NOW

what does LDAR mean? I've browsed wizchan, r9k, and incels sub for a while but have never seen that acronym.

lanturn said:
what does LDAR mean? I've browsed wizchan, r9k, and incels sub for a while but have never seen that acronym.

lay down and rot. its not sui its just like a term for giving up, rotting laying in bed all day kek

lanturn said:

lay down and rot. kind of like "go neet".

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lay down and rot. its not sui its just like a term for giving up, rotting laying in bed all day kek

Oh. I already do that, left my room only a few times to get food over the past 4 days.

lanturn said:
Oh. I already do that, left my room only a few times to get food over the past 4 days.

then you are aware of the true incel lifestyle, good, just ldar with us, only option as an incel.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
then you are aware of the true incel lifestyle, good, just ldar with us, only option as an incel.
u work tho

does little boy needs some attention ?? *pats head*

KV3 said:
What do you want to talk about?

incel life I guess. I downloaded Tinder a few days ago but haven't touched it yet. Closest I ever got to a date in my life was a 2/10 (like one step above deformed and fat) telling me she liked me.

Welcome to the club

lanturn said:
incel life I guess. I downloaded Tinder a few days ago but haven't touched it yet. Closest I ever got to a date in my life was a 2/10 (like one step above deformed and fat) telling me she liked me.

its over

This site is the last place resembling some kind of truth

I was never here.