Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want answers

• Thread starter Deleted member 41309
  • Start date
Deleted member 41309

Deleted member 41309

Self-banned
-
IDK man, i feel like, i dont have an identity. I feel like an empty shell. Like, i am only Emptiness. I hear people with NPD have this exact same feeling. And i have had this feeling all my life. I also have all the other symptoms of NPD so i now know beyond a shadow of a doubt i am one.

Do any of you guys feel like this? Do you feel like no one loves you? Like, if someone tells you they like you/love you, you become enraged?

I hear a lot of incels say they feel like everyone wants them to DIE, but is that objectively True? My mom just told me today that not everyone wants me to die and that some people even want to help me and that some people like me. But i dont know, is that true?

Fuck man, i may be the most delusional person in the world. Or maybe i am right? IDk, just wanted to share this, i am dying to get some answers to my life, cuz shit has been going downhill for a LONG time now.

In school, i was always the guy who would draw people dying and i would draw blood and stuff, while all my other class members would draw puppies and rainbows. I would also randomly go into feats of rage and start swearing out loud in my class. I was only 6 years old at the time. And so even back THEN no one seemed to like me. But i thought that they did like me. But now i see i have been living in a delusional reality all my life.

No one ever fucking loved me. This shit is to fucking traumatizing i dont even know how to live with myself anymore. My mentor told me that no matter how bad my thoughts get, i should not, under ANY circumstances, KILL myself. But, the thing is, that every time i leave my house, people can SEE my subhumanity and my delusions. all this time they could see it. So naturally, they will use me and make fun of me, and shit.

Am i the only one who feels like this? am i delusional to the maxx?

20% low effort shit post
You're not that interesting to read all that

People dont care for anyone or anything, only for things that affects them directly. Unironically most hate we get is from incels in denial/"femcels", other people dont see us at all.

If you don't feel like you have an identity - you probably don't have an identity, and not being loved is just something that you have to deal with as an incel. It's a tough pill to swallow but you have to understand that you have no other choice.
On a more personal note, without even realizing I stopped giving a fuck about never being loved, or people not liking me, ever since I got a hobby and also started earning money independently.
Once you get some kind of purpose in your life or some goal even a meaningless one to focus on that doesn't involve constantly being around normies you naturally spend less effort and time caring about your life burdens.

20% - low effort
didnt read it :feelsdevil:

20% low effort
Didn't read but heres the answer :feelsLSD:

People dont care for anyone or anything, only for things that affects them directly. Unironically most hate we get is from incels in denial/"femcels", other people dont see us at all.
True. And of they do see us, we are a comic relief to them.:blackpill:

You're not that interesting to read all that
True. But also, there's no need to be an asshole towards someone with an actual incurable mental disorder.

Unless you are sadistic and want me dead, in which case, i wont grant you that pleasure:feelsLSD:

The burden of truth compels you. Be brave.

Not everybody wants me to die, Only some people do, everyone else just wouldn't care if I did.

In school, i was always the guy who would draw people dying and i would draw blood and stuff, while all my other class members would draw puppies and rainbows.
I got a feeling you glownigga or IT. Anyway life's a bitch and then you die. Everyone who reproduce, I hope they will suffer at some point life

Last edited:
Fucking crazy how much I can relate to you man

I also have no identity, Ive been trying to change myself to fit in with the normies for so long now that even if I was accepted in a group of friends I'd just copy their behaviour trying not to get kicked out again

I also have no identity, Ive been trying to change myself to fit in with the normies for so long now that even if I was accepted in a group of friends I'd just copy their behaviour trying not to get kicked out again
Don’t change yourself to suit normies, I say. We are who we are. People like us exist and this is our brotherhood.