Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want a ''weird'' and''creepy'' woman

I know a girl like that. Often, creepy girls are not very attractive but this one is.

No you don't.

even if a foid like that did exist she would be sucking chads cock every night

not really, its almost impossible for me to penetrate a fucking 700 lbs landwhale with my dick tbh. When I mean landwhale, I don't mean "fat woman" I mean WHALES nigga.
That literally the definition of volcel you stupid faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most here are volcel.

That literally the definition of volcel you stupid faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Most here are volcel.
Volcel means you voluntarily don't want to fuck a woman EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE ABILITY to FUCK HER.
You honestly don't know the true meaning of ''volcel.'' The world Volcel must be used within reason. Nobody is a ''Volcel'' for not wanting to fuck a little dog or somebody not having the ability to penetrate a 700 lbs woman. Volcel would mean not wanting to fuck a woman based off of something insignificant despite her wanting to fuck you.
@KanashiiOtokonoko Then of course, you must factor in fucking a prostitute. I personally think It does not count as "ascending'' and still makes you an incel if you fuck one, and it wouldn't make you a ''volcel'' not being in the mood or not having enough money to bang one.

Last edited:
Every woman who isn't a landwhale is attractive tbh
Yes, but she's above average. I liked her for very long and we are friends right now. Sometimes I think the feelings come back but I remember she's practically asexual and likes to see guys fucking. She's into that weaboo shit but I don't mind.