Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want a Mac Mini

I want a Mac Mini?

• Yes it's good

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No it's bad, Baka

Votes: 14 77.8%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
The M1 chip is dope and Mac Mini is £700

Thoughts?

Waste of money and gay as fuck. For a little extra you can get a top of the line gaming pc. Prebuilt. For 700£ you could build one too.
I want it tho

Then get it. I’m some random fucking nobody who can’t even get anyone to love me. Who gives two fucks what a piece of shit like me thinks. It’s your money, you worked for it, so get it. The freedom to buy what we want to make ourselves happier is the one true freedom all wageslaves like us are entitled too. I prefer Windows stuff though, ngl, but you do you.
I got windows too

mac is a waste of money

Dont know what that is and dont care to learn sounds lame

enjoy your AIDS

No get a gaming PC instead

@IncelCream what makes you want that mac?

i had one years ago and it was pretty slow and bad

Soyboys are saying it's the greatest thing ever on jewtube, when it's just fucking phone arm tech put into a computer. Wow so revolutionary :soy:

I want big Mac

Overpriced underpowered shit.

Don’t waste your money little homie.

Buying any Apple product is a waste of money.
They're a thief company and if the world we live in had the slightest resemblance of free market or justice these guys would've been bankrupt or in jail.
But they get to rip off people because the world we live in is a Jewish monopoly.

Overpriced underpowered shit.

Don’t waste your money little homie.
Buying any Apple product is a waste of money.
They're a thief company and if the world we live in had the slightest resemblance of free market or justice these guys would've been bankrupt or in jail.
But they get to rip off people because the world we live in is a Jewish monopoly.
This new mac is using M1 chip, it mogs every computer for £700 or below, it can run 6K monitor at 60hz and 1440p at 144hz

why get a mac mini? For just a little more you can get a base model macbook air with the M1 which is much better value cause you get a full laptop and it's portable.

In fact, benchmarks are showing the 7 core GPU and 8gb of RAM in the base model air makes little difference compared to the 8-core and 16gb RAM. It's the only apple product worth buying right now imo.

If I was gonna get a desk machine I would rather spend the 700 on a pc instead.

I'm getting the M1 air the second I can afford one. If you are not into gaming then they're (from every report) the best computer you can buy right now.

I think the Air is the one to get cause you're only saving a bit of money with the Mac Mini, and the Air doesn't have a fan and fans are fucking annoying as shit and always have been.

Based mac is more user friendly. But no other real use tbh

I'm getting the M1 air the second I can afford one. If you are not into gaming then they're (from every report) the best computer you can buy right now.

I think the Air is the one to get cause you're only saving a bit of money with the Mac Mini, and the Air doesn't have a fan and fans are fucking annoying as shit and always have been.
why get a mac mini? For just a little more you can get a base model macbook air with the M1 which is much better value cause you get a full laptop and it's portable.

In fact, benchmarks are showing the 7 core GPU and 8gb of RAM in the base model air makes little difference compared to the 8-core and 16gb RAM. It's the only apple product worth buying right now imo.

If I was gonna get a desk machine I would rather spend the 700 on a pc instead.
I want the Mac mini because I have 144hz Monitor

Waste of money and gay as fuck. For a little extra you can get a top of the line gaming pc. Prebuilt. For 700£ you could build one too.
Exactly

Soyboys are saying it's the greatest thing ever on jewtube, when it's just fucking phone arm tech put into a computer. Wow so revolutionary :soy:
Which is still better than 14++++++++ trottling intel shit in their previous macs
Intel improved actually nothing since 2015 and apple is moving forward

Which is still better than 14++++++++ trottling intel shit in their previous macs
This

AMD is good tho

Unless they pull a rabit out of their hat, Intel is going to get fucked in the ass so hard. I don't see how they can compete going forward with their limp dick 5% cpu improvement.

M1_02.jpg

I have a mac and it was the biggest waste of money I've ever spent. Just get a windows laptop you fucking retard

For £700 you are most of the way to building a pretty decent gaming system

B450 Motherboard (mid range)
Ryzen 3600
Case
Power supply
500GB SSD
16GB 3200MHz RAM

Graphics card is a difficult one - the new gen cards from Nvidia and AMD aren't widely available yet.

I'm running a GTX 1660 super for now in my system. Will probably upgrade to a 6800XT when they become widely available and stablise in price a little next year and then sell my current card. My current card is pretty decent though. It manages MSFS 2020.