Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want a job man studycelling is gigaropefuel

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
My exams are going on and my teachers are literally giving us 10-15 assignments weekly jfl i can't write while I'm studycelling for exam but the oldfag retards don't care! I have to wait 2.5 years more so some company picks me up as a data scientist or some other yesterdays paper was shit as well I'm really bad at statistics and i still chose data science coz it had good jobs here in curryland @Transcended Trucel

Over for studycels wanting jobs in this economy :feelsrope:

Yes the grind is fucking brutal nowadays. Even usa which is normally 2-3 hours of less work on average than Curryland has become a fucking grindfest. Today I worked 9 hours, then coding problems for 2 hours, 30 min of system design bullshit.

This is what the rich fuckers have done to us poorcels. Utterly fucked cost of living too has fucked everything. Nothing you can do but keep your head down and stay onthe grind. The grind will eventually lessen and you can eventually get to a decent WLB if you plan carefully and work deliberately.

Over for studycels wanting jobs in this economy :feelsrope:
indeed too many humans, not enough houses, medical staff for everyone. This issue isn't getting fixed in most places and even worsening.

Yes the grind is fucking brutal nowadays. Even usa which is normally 2-3 hours of less work on average than Curryland has become a fucking grindfest. Today I worked 9 hours, then coding problems for 2 hours, 30 min of system design bullshit.

This is what the rich fuckers have done to us poorcels. Utterly fucked cost of living too has fucked everything. Nothing you can do but keep your head down and stay onthe grind. The grind will eventually lessen and you can eventually get to a decent WLB if you plan carefully and work deliberately.
What is the job market of data science over there?

What is the job market of data science over there?
The job market is mostly shit for entry level data science and for bachelors. But decent for masters level and experienced. Grind to get in, is there and even more than normal software in many ways. I'd also say the workload seems more consistent and manageable than swe.

The job market is mostly shit for entry level data science and for bachelors. But decent for masters level and experienced. Grind to get in, is there and even more than normal software in many ways. I'd also say the workload seems more consistent and manageable than swe.
I have master's but zero experience how long would that carry me if i try

I have master's but zero experience how long would that carry me if i try
If you get internship, you should be good but without it, it will be a tough as fuck grind but not impossible. If you are talking about H1B maxxing over with 0 XP, that is very unlikely atm due to economy kinda slowing down.

If you get internship, you should be good but without it, it will be a tough as fuck grind but not impossible. If you are talking about H1B maxxing over with 0 XP, that is very unlikely atm due to economy kinda slowing down.
Over I'll just try here in curryland as the economy is boomin over here :feelscry:

I did an internship for 1 year, working is so much easier than studying. Can't wait to graduate. Hoping to get a high paying job then LDAR

High pay jobs would be in upper management were you shit on everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back