Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a hug

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
I'm so lonely I just want a hug. All I want is a girl to hug me or hold my hand but I dont deserve that because I am a subhuman ugly loser. I will die having never known the warm embrace of a female. Jdimsa

If you are white you can seamaxx and all girls will hug you for free

Over for hugcels

Go VR Bro some female avatar will hug you there, maybe.

Ochaco Uraraka 2nd Hero Costume 29

I'm so lonely I just want a hug. All I want is a girl to hug me or hold my hand but I dont deserve that because I am a subhuman ugly loser. I will die having never known the warm embrace of a female. Jdimsa
Mood right now:

no hugs for people like us

Maybe, if I will write a letter to Santa Claus Ded Moroz, he will fulfill my wish and a cute girl will kiss and hug me:cryfeels:

This says alot about are society...
Now imagine instead of George Floyd the gorilla with his giant nose trying to breathe, imagine the angelical innocent face of BLACKOPS2CEL aka Saint Morgan Lahaye being kneel'd by an IT tranny. nobody would have made such a movement as BLM for a guy like our SAINT (PBUH).

STATE OF SOYCIETY, and it's beyond disgusting. Makes me want to blow up a supermarket in GTA 5.

No point in fantasizing such, considering the foids you think about doing it to hold the utmost contempt and ignorance of you, concurrently; I suppose you could try your pillow, but I don't have hang-ups on such things. :smonk:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Now imagine instead of George Floyd the gorilla with his giant nose trying to breathe, imagine the angelical innocent face of BLACKOPS2CEL aka Saint Morgan Lahaye being kneel'd by an IT tranny. nobody would have made such a movement as BLM for a guy like our SAINT (PBUH).

STATE OF SOYCIETY, and it's beyond disgusting. Makes me want to blow up a supermarket in GTA 5.
Brings a tear to my eye ngl