Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I WANT A HOT REDHEAD WHORE WHO I CAN USE AND BELITTLE

Opus Clown

Opus Clown

Banned
-
Stupid ginger cunts won't ever let me fuck at least once. I DESERVE TO BE BLOWN

:reeeeee::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsping::reeeeee::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsping::lasereyes:

blondes and brunettes mog

Cope. Redheads are prime fuck holes who deserve to be used and abused.
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

"I want a hot redhead whore" already extremely relatable op, based ginger foid liker

I'll drag a whore across the floor and spit in her face.

It's just something about them that behave differently.

Dont encourage abuse in the name of incels, The media will say lonely men like us are now more prone to rape and violence. Not a good name to put on us to further put us astray in their eyes, Dont wanna be seen as a rapist punching bag walking around.

Dont encourage abuse in the name of incels, The media will say lonely men like us are now more prone to rape and violence. Not a good name to put on us to further put us astray in their eyes, Dont wanna be seen as a rapist punching bag walking around.
They already assume that about us because we're ugly. Dominating foids is literally in every males DNA. The only difference is that it's okay for chad and bad for silly inkwells. :bigbrain:

They already assume that about us because we're ugly. Dominating foids is literally in every males DNA. The only difference is that it's okay for chad and bad for silly inkwells. :bigbrain:
I still would never abuse a person.

You're telling me that if a foid got on her hands and knees and begged you to nail her in the most aggressive way possible you wouldn't do it? :feelssus: Either I'm calling Larp or you're a fed

Based, coming from an abused inkwell lmfao. All my life I was horribly beaten by my parents till I became like 16.

Based, coming from an abused inkwell lmfao. All my life I was horribly beaten by my parents till I became like 16.
Eventually enough is enough. I'm tired of getting walked on and treated like shit my whole life. It's all fair game if somebody starts something.

We are already seen like that being a moralcuck won't help

if i had a cute ginger gf i would treat her like shit

If you’re on here, it’s a probability that you’ll never find a woman to begin with, let alone one with a specific look.

I have ginger in my cooler

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back