Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a girlfriend

Me too. I want a cute thick curry gf to cuddle with.

NiggER, find a femcel

Me too. I want a cute thick curry gf to cuddle with.
I want a skinny white gf but still with ass and tits but not too much like around 140lbs

It's imperative that I have 24 hour cuddle sessions-- no... 48 hours with a snuggly chubby brunette. It's a HUMAN RIGHT that I'm being deprived of. Don't you see? I'm suffering! I need to dive into loving snuggly arms, her squishy, tender frame cushioning against mine, little giggles and precious breaths ripple out from her lips, they intertwine, elucidating the deepest crevices of my brain-folds. Endow me with tender cuddles, snuggles and huggles and moreover I need that soft sensation sinking straight into my arms, her silky hair tickling my chin as we wrap up tighter and tighter under the tender touch of a nice cosy blanket.

NOOOO shut up and go to wageslave:soy::foidSoy:

It's imperative that I have 24 hour cuddle sessions-- no... 48 hours with a snuggly chubby brunette. It's a HUMAN RIGHT that I'm being deprived of. Don't you see? I'm suffering! I need to dive into loving snuggly arms, her squishy, tender frame cushioning against mine, little giggles and precious breaths ripple out from her lips, they intertwine, elucidating the deepest crevices of my brain-folds. Endow me with tender cuddles, snuggles and huggles and moreover I need that soft sensation sinking straight into my arms, her silky hair tickling my chin as we wrap up tighter and tighter under the tender touch of a nice cosy blanket.
Fuck

who cares lol go fuck men or something :p:cool:

forsen already got it

lol what? They're already fucking since early teens like 12-16, and they're desired.
No theres 1 chance that some of them taht are less attractive are still virgins at 18 itsover

Who tf is that
ryan-gosling-attends-the-96th-oscars-nominees-luncheon-at-news-photo-1710014412.jpg

I agree that femcels dont exist. I wonder if there has ever been an incel transcending to normie life with gf around here? LARPs don't count obviously.

I'm 22 years old and I'm still a virgin, it has been very torturous
For the last 8years of my life, ever since ive hit puberty ive been forced to suffer an existence of loneliness and rejection

For the last 8years of my life, ever since ive hit puberty ive been forced to suffer an existence of loneliness and rejection
that's a crime that cannot be forgiven

and rightfully so
On the day of retribution I will enter the hottest sorority house of isla vista and I will slaughter every stuck up blonde slut ill see there

On the day of retribution I will enter the hottest sorority house of isla vista and I will slaughter every stuck up blonde slut ill see there
you didn't show me any mercy, and in turn, I will show you none