Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want a girlfriend so FUCKING bad

Forget it buddy boyo, aint gon happen sry fren

It's one of those fucking nights again, where I'm sitting down at my computer with fucking nothing to do. Where all I want is to not be a lonely sack of shit, all the copes are spent, and everything to do is done. I want a fucking girlfriend. I am so mother fucking tired of not having the opportunity to share love with a female. I don't give a fuck what race she is, or if she's skinny or a little chubby, fuck I don't even care if she's taller than me, I just want a fucking girlfriend.

JUST TO have a female physically touch me is something I can not fucking comprehend.
My whole fucking life is a walking talking black pill, I don't want to fucking live anymore, I've watched other guys have happy couples, watched my friends get gfs, MEANWHILE I'm on my 4,568th approach, just to receive the 99,987th bitchface and get ignored by the 485,729,103RD girl.
Not gonna happen my friend :feelsbadman:

My condolences. I might have been like that when I was younger but I have a realistically dark view. I recommend finding some hobby, obsession or purpose like me.