Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “I want a girl to love me for me”

G

Guest37263

Am I wrong in thinking this doesn’t exist for most women?

I don’t know the precise number but I am certain that love, sex and romance for a super majority of women revolves around their personal gratification as opposed to unbridled, selfless and adoring love.

Like the saying goes, love is like a flower. If you have selfish, ego driven love, you pluck the flower because you want it to be yours and you love it so much.

How many women are really capable of the other type of love, where you water the flower every day to see it grow? Where your needs and desires are no longer important, because nothing means more to you than seeing the flower flourish ?

No, you are not wrong. The only true females that are left are either: Super religious girls aka 1% of the world. Or females that havent been born yet.

Women can only love when they do so from a position of parenting (to a child) or weakness (to a man).

When women no longer feel weaker than men they can no longer love us. That is what feminism has given us. A society where women can no longer feel like the weaker sex, and thus can no longer feel love or attraction toward men.

It died out long ago. I do believe love existed at some point in time, but the way the media is portraying women to be is the need to feel empowered and independent.

This is as opposed to what women wanted back in time relationship wise. Where they wanted to have a stable family and a husband that provided for the family. Marriage was about commitment, not as a contract like another user stated.

No woman is capable of feeling love, they're all chad's whores, but they can fake it. Take amish bitches for example
It died out long ago. I do believe love existed at some point in time, but the way the media is portraying women to be is the need to feel empowered and independent.
It was sadly never the case

You will never unlock a woman's pure carnal lust unless you have male model-tier facial aesthetics. Women's "attraction" to muscles, money, height (although you will never see a Chico-tier face on a manlet), charisma, etc. are all a transactional form of attraction whereby she is using some aspect of you to boost her ego. All of those things make a foul mockery of the word attraction because they will never get her to completely surrender herself or degrade herself in the same way as she would for an attractive face.