Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i want a gf why dont i have one

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I want a gf, I will love her, treat her well I wont do anything that makes her mad. I will listen to all her problems and comfort her, why can't I get a gf? It's not like I havnt tried

its not fair
its not fair
its not fair
its not fair
its not fair
its not fair
its not fair
its not fair

life is so unfair its unfair

good guys dont finish last, because it never even started for subhuman nice guys

I don't want one because women are whores and I know that they can't commit to anyone. They are just looking to trade up, to monkey branch to another guy and whore around. Women can't love and they don't have feelings towards men, only hate towards ugly men

Because they can read your mind and sense that you made misogynistic posts on incels.is, you need to improve your personality brooo :soy::soy::soy:

“Because they can read your mind and sense that you made mis0gynistic posts on .is, you need to improve your p3rsonality brooo :soy::soy::soy:

Because you're an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back