Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Want A GF Who Treats Me Like Her Son

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I want her to breastfed me, Cuddle me to sleep, Cook for me, comfort me when I'm upset, Pay for my meals, & always be there for me:feelzez:

what no hoes does to a mf

if you were chad you could have it all

im into mommy stuff too

pure ropefuel when the voices tell me its :chad: only

Is having a hick tomboy gf too much to ask?

I want her to breastfed me, Cuddle me to sleep, Cook for me, comfort me when I'm upset, Pay for my meals, & always be there for me:feelzez:
Cuck fantasy .

''why are all these dishes unwahsed?''
''man up get a job like all the people your age stop playing your videogames all day''
''CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM''
''WHY CANT YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND I WANT GRANDKIDS''
''GET A JOB''
heres your experience, son

That's my dream as well. Foids who think that's cringe are trash. Agepill hits extra brutally when I want this, because foids become colder by age and are less and less into 'cute' things.

I don't want a mommy gf but I'd love the cuddles and pampering.

A bitch like this but tall
@CruxGammata thoughts?

I need a mommy gf to live. Maybe im the future when AI and robotics are advanced enough.

Bro if I'm still a virgin by 35, I gotta lose my v card somehow. I'd love a rice gf but it looks like I'm not getting one ever.
id rather die alone than ascend with a sheboon would u ascend with her?

Go home to you're mom, @Regenerator , you're drunk.

Low T level Trait.
I want a bitch who will bow down to me

You are just looking for a new mom who you can have sex with

my uncle is in a relationship like that lmao

That's my dream as well. Foids who think that's cringe are trash. Agepill hits extra brutally when I want this, because foids become colder by age and are less and less into 'cute' things.
They themselves want men to act like dads so they're hypocrites.