Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a driving lisence

• Thread starter HONKLER BANDICOON
  • Start date
HONKLER BANDICOON

HONKLER BANDICOON

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
I am sick of walking miles to get any where, mainly because I feel like a loser that people look down upon who can't drive due to being retarded.

I have never driven before and I think it is time I started lessons.

As for actually owning a car is a different matter but walking everywhere is a trucel trait that I am sick of.

I will say that normies over-rely on cars, and with the government trying to enforce more laws and rules, and general bad econmomy, owning a car seems like a pipe dream not to mention roads are as full a stacies pussy at night time

Good luck. I don't know how the driving tests are where you are form, but around here, parallel parking is the hardest part of the test. It took a lot of practice to do it successfully. Funnily enough, I never had to park in a spot that tight in my 2 years of driving around town. I learned to drive when I was 13 and my dad let me drive our side by side ATV at our cabin on dirt roads. Driving's usually easy if you don't go out in rush hour

I CAN'T DRIVE!

Same. @VideoGameCoper maybe you could help me chose a good car when I get a driving lisence lol

Same. @VideoGameCoper maybe you could help me chose a good car when I get a driving lisence lol
DM me and we can chat about cars. Don't wanna load up OP's reply section with car talk, lol

I sometimes prefer walking to all the cunts on the road who are impatient

Good luck. I don't know how the driving tests are where you are form, but around here, parallel parking is the hardest part of the test. It took a lot of practice to do it successfully. Funnily enough, I never had to park in a spot that tight in my 2 years of driving around town. I learned to drive when I was 13 and my dad let me drive our side by side ATV at our cabin on dirt roads. Driving's usually easy if you don't go out in rush hour
People keep saying that but for me, parallel parking was piss easy for me. It's all about the timing and knowing how big your vehicle is

I am sick of walking miles to get any where, mainly because I feel like a loser that people look down upon who can't drive due to being retarded.

As for actually owning a car is a different matter but walking everywhere is a trucel trait that I am sick of.
Driving in general isn't hard, the real problem is can you afford a car in your current financial state

People keep saying that but for me, parallel parking was piss easy for me. It's all about the timing and knowing how big your vehicle is
How big of a space was it? They made me fit the car into a 24 foot long space, and you couldn't go forward and back more than 3 times to adjust the parkjob
Driving in general isn't hard, the real problem is can you afford a car in your current financial state
Yep

What kind of a shithole you're living in exactly?
Move out of that third world country NOW

walking everywhere is a trucel trait that I am sick of.
You can buy a bicycle.

How big of a space was it? They made me fit the car into a 24 foot long space, and you couldn't go forward and back more than 3 times to adjust the parkjob

Yep
Around the same, but the car I tested in was more compacted, so there was wiggle room.
No.

Brual how every one else can tho
I would focus on getting that money first

Around the same, but the car I tested in was more compacted, so there was wiggle room.
I also took the test in a smaller car. I used my mother's Chevy Trax SUV for the test

Where is it you need to drive to, the supermarket

I have one but don't have a car, too afraid to drive and deal with normalniggers on the road. It never began.

where are you going to drive to

walking everywhere is a trucel trait
Walking everywhere is so fucking based. It is a trucel trait however it is still mega based. Long walks make your feet strong and because foids hate men that are walking fast your chances of human contact are null.

Walking everywhere is so fucking based. It is a trucel trait however it is still mega based. Long walks make your feet strong and because foids hate men that are walking fast your chances of human contact are null.
I am sick of it

I am sick of it
I'll never be sick of walking I am going to go on a walk right now. 6 kms bitch.
I have a bicycle and a public transportation pass. Walking is hyper badass.

Me too. Having a car gives you mature traits that help a little in the social hierarchy.

Driving has to be top 10 cope