Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a cute high tier becky ginger gf

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
a beautiful red haired verry fair complexion blue eyed ginger gf who is kind and sweet and fun loving and affectionate. I wnat to cuddle and kiss her and make out with her for hours. fuck this waste of space world

Sounds good. I also like Mulattas mixed to the point where they have red hair and colored eyes.

i want a cute high tier becky ginger gf, a beautiful red haired verry fair complexion blue eyed ginger gf who is kind and sweet and fun loving and affectionate. I wnat to cuddle and kiss her and make out with her for hours
DWv32NMWsAAalRB.jpg

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang Zero Two so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Any time there’s a scene with Zero Two, I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Zero Two. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Zero Two’s tight dino pussy. God I wish I was Hiro because I fucking know for a fact that Zero Two drains his balls daily. I want her to suck all of my humanity out and ride me to death. Anyways, do you guys relate to this?

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang Zero Two so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Any time there’s a scene with Zero Two, I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Zero Two. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Zero Two’s tight dino pussy. God I wish I was Hiro because I fucking know for a fact that Zero Two drains his balls daily. I want her to suck all of my humanity out and ride me to death. Anyways, do you guys relate to this?
@Looksbhai type beat

It’s not you basement dwelling sperg.
I'm not a sperg, the average white HTB won't consider a white normie. :feelsjuice:

I'm not a sperg, the average white HTB won't consider a white normie. :feelsjuice:
Lmao yes she would. And also how do you know? Nigga I go to college with 30k people. I see many different types of white couples and seeing a HTB with a N isn’t a rare occurrence at all.

Lmao yes she would. And also how do you know? Nigga I go to college with 30k people. I see many different types of white couples and seeing a HTB with a N isn’t a rare occurrence at all.
No she wouldn't, HTN and above only is the most common occurrence by far; they literally have no reason to go for any white normie who isn't wealthy, I've never seen a young white couple where the foid mogged the man. :feelsclown:

No she wouldn't, HTN and above only is the most common occurrence by far; they literally have no reason to go for any white normie who isn't wealthy, I've never seen a young white couple where the foid mogged the man. :feelsclown:
I have cause I can actually rate people well and don’t call every man who’s barely above average a chad. And I don’t deal with extremities such as “chad only” in basic things as getting a girl.

You have to be an Indian psy op trying to demoralize white men. Mumbai slums must be brutal.

I have cause I can actually rate people well and don’t call every man who’s barely above average a chad. And I don’t deal with extremities such as “chad only” in basic things as getting a girl.

You have to be an Indian psy op trying to demoralize white men. Mumbai slums must be brutal.
t. normie fakecel

I'm not demoralizing them by saying the average white normie isn't getting a white HTB; I was exaggerating when I said 'Chad-only', obviously, but foids date up and of equal SMV at the higher tiers for the most part, simply because they can and they've been encouraged to. :feelsokman:

And you absolutely do deal with "extremities", just with curries instead. :lul:

Looks not found

t. normie fakecel
You have provided 0 evidence of him being any of that, and I've known him from the /r/incels days.
I don't even care about the slander, that's just being a dick, but you go as far as to insult him repeatedly for no reason.
I've already given you warnings for this yet you keep doing it. The warning is correct.
I'm not demoralizing them by saying the average white normie isn't getting a white HTB;
They can
I was exaggerating when I said 'Chad-only', obviously, but foids date up and of equal SMV at the higher tiers for the most part, simply because they can and they've been encouraged to. :feelsokman:
Another Indian psy op. Hypergamy was made up by ugly Indians who couldn’t get white women. Most people are looksmatched.
And you absolutely do deal with "extremities", just with curries instead. :lul:
ANOTHER Indian psy op. Trying to ruin my good name by putting words in my mouth. It’s over for you Rajesh, your VPN isn’t enough anymore.

. Hypergamy was made up by ugly Indians who couldn’t get white women.
can't tell if trolling or dedsrs at this point, 2021cels something else
ANOTHER Indian psy op. Trying to ruin my good name by putting words in my mouth. It’s over for you Rajesh, your VPN isn’t enough anymore.
no bhai don't cut me off I have to feed my family :feelsohgod:

Last edited: