Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a British Indian girl bth

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
They are cute

With ethnic foids it's always hit or miss. They are either cute or ugly. I used to have jungle fever but then I saw what average african foids actually look like so it cured the disease for me

Gotta get past her family first.

Chadpreet only

No you don’t. Curryfoids are disgusting

i want anyone

Curry women are Chadpreet/Chad only. At my university we have curries who come here on student study visas and the women are Chadpreet or Chad only. Meanwhile most of the curry men are relegated to sitting alone or in their own small groups with no women.

Pajeetas are the most repulsive. :feelspuke:

Their standards are high, JBW or JBB.

Get a woman of your own race faggot

Wanting a good-looking currywhore is too much to ask for, so I just want one with a fat ass instead.

With ethnic foids it's always hit or miss. They are either cute or ugly. I used to have jungle fever but then I saw what average african foids actually look like so it cured the disease for me
Ethnic foids are evil nasty greedy cunts one tried to scam me from my money and didn’t give me sex or let me ascend! Mass exterminate ethnics now :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Get a woman of your own race faggot
"noooo you see, this advice doesnt apply to us white men and its only valid if its us whitemen saying it to ethnic men. let us race-mixx with ethnic women as much as we want:soy:"

nah they have more hair on their body than u do, little man

I just wanna fuck a disembodied pussy and feel an orgasm for 24 hours straight

Indian foids are :feelspuke: 50% of the time

Just make a muttcel son with no identity who will go insane and kill himself theory

"noooo you see, this advice doesnt apply to us white men and its only valid if its us whitemen saying it to ethnic men. let us race-mixx with ethnic women as much as we want:soy:"
The whitecel is anti-racemixing unless its him fucking an ethnic whore

Same they mog hard even continental asian Indian women are fine

Shutup bitch what ethnic background do you have
zip it, cottoncel. You know damn well black bitches are the same as all non-white women deep down, all crave fucking BWC like the race-traitors they are

Yeah I am here in Australia and some of these curry foids are alright.
Curryfoids are either the most repulsive women I have ever seen or the hottest. There is no in between lol

In my observation there are two types of Curry foids. One that looks like sheboons and the other type that passes as latina /Persian foids

The second type fog

I don't know what bth means

zip it, cottoncel. You know damn well black bitches are the same as all non-white women deep down, all crave fucking BWC like the race-traitors they are
I don’t disagree schlomo but what ethnic background do you have

:shock: ..... so her mom just sits there while she prances around skanking , interesting.
Yeah it´s fascinating. Something out of some clown world oh waaiittt :society:

only immigrants my once proud nation gets is male pajeets
which is fine since theyre slave labor :feelshmm: croatian bogdanoff is very happy