Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a blonde tall woman so bad

Kevin2

Kevin2

Greycel
★★★
I've gone through so much suffering, and I just prayed to be reimbursed with SOMETHING. But, all I've been reimbirsed with is more pain and agony.

I remember when I was younger; about 14 or 15, I would get mad at how thick my hair was and I always wished to be bald.

I regret wishing for that because I'm 18 now, and the crown of my head is almost entirely empty.

I wish I could turn back time and do all the great things I always desired, when it was actuslly possible to achieve them.

Now I'm just a pathetic sack of shit that some low iq whores just shun

Let me guess you are a shitskin, isn't it?

Tall blonde white women are 10x more racist than the average white alt-rightcel.

Those race coping white alt-rightcels, will actually date latinas or noodlewhores lol.

I want a tall red haired woman so bad

I also want a young tall white nordic girl with blue eyes, blonde hairs and huge big phat ass to breed :feelsohh::feelsohh:
:ahegao::ahegao:

Everyone wants tall blonde women

Nobody wants fat niggggger sheboon :feelsUgh:

Any women above 3/10 will do.

any men on the planet want blonde women

Foid worship threads :feelsseriously: these type of threads and those oneitis threads :feelsseriously::feelsseriously: